Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its the one in my signature >_>

essentially paper ninjutsu which is classified as a KG here on NB, is where a person molds and shapes their chakra into paper. Users can carry paper with them or they can actually turn their own body into paper and utilize it or similar to wood release users they can spawn paper from their body, or well yea like most people. You can use regular paper, or you can use explosive tags or many other variations, probably not as much in the regular list, but if you have the skill you can improve that yourself like Korra did. Generally paper is vulnerable to things such as oil which will make it incapable of being used, water has the same effect as oil on the paper makes it crumble and wind can blow it away or cut it to pieces. However paper is strong to lightning due to it being a good insulator, and it fights on equal footing with earth and fire.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Akasha's Paper Ninjutsu is unmatched, so if she ever returns you should give her a buzz.

Good, you got the strengths and weaknesses down and the basics. Would you like to proceed in an RP or OOC format?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

Okay, because of the OOC fashion you've chose I'd like you to give a quick analysis of the techniques I post. However, let us proceed with some ORIGAMI!

*Throws some sheets of paper onto the ground and looks at you.*

If you want to be a master of Paper you have to know how they fold, to be able to do it with chakra to such a degree. So get to it, fold some of them papers into pretty shapes. Then when you've done that, utilise your chakra to do it for you.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.... I will be the best origami.. paper folder? there is...

I pick up the paper, and begin to fold, and smash, crush and twist it.

Just look at that masterpiece :D

jokes aside, I continue onwards with the project of making different shapes out of the paper to make different animalistic looking ones after a while of course, they make up different shapes like an actual goose, bees, butterflies and other sorts. I even make a paper airplane ;) continuing on, this becomes more interesting when I have collected them all, that I place them down and pick up a stack of papers, and then i continue to mold my chakra into those papers lying besides the finished ones, and I will proceed to manipulate the papers until I have made a replica of each of the ones i made by hand.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
10/10 video tbh, if I could I'd just have you pass the whole training now.

You've learned the following:

(Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short (from the user)
Chakra Cost: 10 - 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A basic yet pretty useful technique of paper ninjutsu. User would utilizing their paper manipulation skills create different kinds of animals which size varies from smaller ones to the ones bigger in size. Depending on the size of the animal also will depend number of them able as to be created. With smaller ones which approximately reach size of a domestic cat, user would be able to create up to 15 costing them 10 chakra points. When it comes to medium sized animals, user would be able to create up to 10, each reaching size of a lion and costing user 15 chakra points. The biggest animals that are able to be created with this technique can reach size similar to the one of an elephant and overall their number can reach 5 costing 20 chakra points.

(Kami Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: One of the more basic paper ninjutsu techniques whereas the user would upon infusing chakra into paper sheets mold them as to form up to three shurikens which they can use as to attack their target.

Any questions about these techniques?

Note how the Paper Folding Technique has various Chakra values depending on what you can create, do not just post it as a D-Rank technique and not highlight the chakra cost you intend to use or else you could render your move null n void.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10/10 video tbh, if I could I'd just have you pass the whole training now.

You've learned the following:

(Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique
Range: Short (from the user)
Chakra Cost: 10 - 20
Description: A basic yet pretty useful technique of paper ninjutsu. User would utilizing their paper manipulation skills create different kinds of animals which size varies from smaller ones to the ones bigger in size. Depending on the size of the animal also will depend number of them able as to be created. With smaller ones which approximately reach size of a domestic cat, user would be able to create up to 15 costing them 10 chakra points. When it comes to medium sized animals, user would be able to create up to 10, each reaching size of a lion and costing user 15 chakra points. The biggest animals that are able to be created with this technique can reach size similar to the one of an elephant and overall their number can reach 5 costing 20 chakra points.

(Kami Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: One of the more basic paper ninjutsu techniques whereas the user would upon infusing chakra into paper sheets mold them as to form up to three shurikens which they can use as to attack their target.

Any questions about these techniques?

Note how the Paper Folding Technique has various Chakra values depending on what you can create, do not just post it as a D-Rank technique and not highlight the chakra cost you intend to use or else you could render your move null n void.
thanks for the note about the paper folding :D but besides this, these two techniques are just too straight forward to missunderstand.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

Next technique is interesting, a low rank escape technique with barely any drawbacks. This'll be pretty useful for situations and amazing for just RP aspects in the Ninja World in general. Kinda want paper now. And any questions?

(Kami Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Paper Substitution Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: A supplementary technique of paper ninjutsu used usually for escape. By utilizing their skills in manipulating paper sheets user would be capable of dispersing into a spinning column of paper sheets in which they would distract their target as to make escape.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is more like it. this technique is pretty dope and self explanatory, can be used in various situations. Though vulnerable. I honestly do not see what to ask about it...

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
That is more like it. this technique is pretty dope and self explanatory, can be used in various situations. Though vulnerable. I honestly do not see what to ask about it...

Remember there is still limits to what you can avoid.

(Kami Bunshin no Jutsu) - Paper Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Through the rapid conversion and release of chakra into paper sheets user would manipulate them as to form a perfect replica of themselves that they can remotely control. In case whereas the clone has been hit and/or dispersed it would merely collapse back into sheets of paper that are left behind in the location where it was so standing. Each clone created with this technique can use only techniques of paper ninjutsu as well basic taijutsu. Furthermore, if user so wishes they can mix explosive tags with normal paper sheets for increase of fatality of clones.

A paper clone variant, use mostly to create a source of paper when defeated - can only use Paper Ninjutsu and Basic Taijutsu. Of course being a Clone variant it must follow the rules of creating Clones that use Ninjutsu, taking a portion of your chakra. It can also explode if you deem it appropriate, by mixing tags with it.

(Kami Chou no Jutsu) - Paper Butterfly technique
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: A pretty basic technique of paper ninjutsu which takes per advantage users capability to manipulate paper sheets from their body. Upon releasing chakra into the paper sheets user would be able to turn their whole body into numerous of small paper butterflies. This jutsu would once activated last three (3) turns before loosing its effects
A Travel technique, pretty simple to understand. so instead of me giving an explanation, I'd like to hear from you how this technique could be useful and where you'd use it.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the first one is a cool clone, but mixing it with tags, can you also mix it with other sorts of tags like the ones use for flash bombs or smoke bombs? just curious or if the technique is limited to the explosive tags only. besides that, the clone is limited to taijutsu and paper ninjutsu which can be useful but limited compared to other clones. Else I think I understand it.

The second technique is interesting, it can be used in situations where you are under attack to escape. If you are attacked by elemental techniques you can use it to disperse and scatter across the field confusing the target, as you can then reform in a desired location i presume, or you can simply escape the situation. Furthermore would it be possible to during taijutsu fights when your opponent attacks to do this jutsu and then quickly disperse and reform behind them to strike utilizing taijutsu. Id imagine if possible it could be a good taijutsu tool for surprise and movements. Though else id most likely use it to move around the battlefield and escape the grasp of a target or their jutsu. of course taking into consideration the situation like if its fire or lightning jutsu possibly not the best time to use it.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Flash and Smoke are freeform so I don't see why not.

Yeah that#d be a pretty good way to use it during Taijutsu battles, though be careful you're vulnerable mid-tranzit.

( Arai Kami no Jutsu ) - Rough Paper Technique
Type: Offensive / Defense
Description: User of the technique would by simultaneously manipulating paper sheets and spinning around create a ring of paper that would have both defensive and offensive capabilities and aid them in close quarters.

Pretty simple technique, defensive and short - comes directly from the body or a paper source on the body.

(Kami no Yari) - Paper Spear
Description: Taking advantage of their ability to manipulate paper sheets user would create a strong spear within their hand with which they can attack their target. By either using it as to make thrusting movement at the opponent or send it flying forth towards them as to stab them.

A Technique that allows you to attack from range or to aid your close combat attacks. It's created and shot in short range, but you can create and throw it yourself at longer ranges.

( Kami Seisei no Jutsu ) - Paper Purification Technique
Description: Taking advantage of their ability to manipulate paper sheets user would create a crescent shaped weapon in front of them which they can use as to strike their target.

Basically the same as the Paper spear technique when it comes to short range applications, but has more creative applications and remote usages

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first one yes pretty straight forward. that ring you can create or control can it rotate around anywhere on your body, considering the amount and i presume they are sharp or what not.

second one i get, simply a spear you can throw or use in close combat.

crescent shaped weapon, so could be like a scythe or a blade with that shape eh? simple use as well in combat really...

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I believe you are the one that spins around and would release the ring from your body that would grow outwards. I think you can only really control the tilt/bank of it - it originates from you and not a specific limb or else risking it clash with your body.

(Kami Shīrudo no Jutsu) - Paper Shield Technique
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: User of the technique would manipulate paper sheets either from their body or a source as to create a shield in front of them which would be capable of defending them from opponent's offense following elemental weaknesses and strengths.
Simple Shield Creation Jutsu, there is no specific size mentioned in the jutsu, but I believe it would only defend against Small to Medium sized attacks that come from the front.

(Kami no Kan) - Paper Coffin
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: User of the technique would send forth paper sheets as to wrap their target completely covering them. Furthermore user can if they so wish tighten the paper enveloping their target as to slowly suffocate as well as crush them.
Pretty cool Technique, but it comes directly from you as a head on attack - meaning the opponent kind of has two instances to defend against this. I believe the closer you are to them the better chance you may be to actually do anything with this.

(Kami Kiba) - Paper Fangs
Description: Taking per advantage their ability to manipulate paper, user of the technique would create several spikes made out of paper as to appear from the ground beneath their target as to stab them.
The generic spikes from the ground technique I think most Abilities have, of course it is very useful and a little bit more powerful than the C-Rank Earth Spikes. Be that as it may, paper might also be a bit quieter.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first one simple, yet easy to avoid since it specifies having to be formed in front of you. so an attack elsewhere is bad. but yea not really much to it id presume it is big enough to cover your front or bigger.

The second one i presume as you said has to come from the user and not paper around you. Which may be a downside, though if possible otherwise is a nice technique, and it can be used in conjunction with paper tags.

nothing much to mention about the last one really.... its just quiet spikes from below.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
You presume correct

( Kanari Kami no Jutsu ) - Pretty Paper Technique
Description: User of the technique would by infusing chakra into paper sheets create multiple crescents of paper with which they would attack their target before jumping into the air and creating a paper spear as to throw at their opponent.

Kind of like a combination attack of the previous C-Rank techniques where you create crescents of paper and a spear of paper all in one combo move. Too be fair I like these kinds of attacks as they're quite creative to use and also add some manoeuvring to the fight. They're just limited-ish.

( Kami Sōshin no Jutsu ) - Paper Send Technique
Description: Taking advantage of their ability to manipulate paper sheets user would create a oval shaped projectile which they would shot towards their target with some speed as well as force pushing them backwards.

A standard projectile technique, can cause impact damage of course, but it's more of a "go away" technique and can send the opponent away carrying them back into mid range if you want them out of your vicinity.

( Kame Kaze no Jutsu ) - Paper Wind Technique
Description: User of the technique would firstly attack their target multiple times with streams of paper before jumping into the air and thrusting their arms back creating a violent whirling of paper that spins around them and attacks as well as pushes backwards everything it so comes in contact with.

Quite confusing to begin with, but notice it's range and it begins to make sense. You fire a series of streams of paper at your target and then jump into the air thrusting your arms into the air and creating a violent paper tornado that spins around you; acting as an attacking and defensive barrier.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the short range may fool you then i guess, since you just create spears and crescent shaped tools to throw at your opponent to be honest. the technique has a certain freedom to it but it is also very limited.

backwards pushing technique, rather alright id guess, easily counterable, which is why you probably would like to follow it up with something to enforce its strength or use it as a misdirection.

the last one is probably my favorite since its both offense and defense in one, and can be used in some creative ways and with your explanation its far more clear :D

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Onto the Last of the B-Ranks and nice work.

( Kami Chakram ) - Paper Chakram
Description: The user combines a large quantity of paper sheets into a single chakram-like shape, which they then throw at the intended target. While in flight, the disc spins with tremendous speed and its trajectory can be freely manipulated, presenting opportunities to attack the enemy from all angles, even if the disc is initially avoided. When two of these discs collide, they result in a considerable impact.

Don't be fooled by this technique - even though it mentions to collision of two of these discs the creation is only of a singular. For the desired impact you'd have to use this technique twice. Again created in short range and then thrown for longer ranges, can be freely manipulated until it reaches mid-range. Think it should be changed myself.

( Shikigami no Mai: Kami Shuriken ) - Formula Paper Dance: Paper Shuriken
Description: User of the technique would release multiple sheets of paper which shape they manipulated into one of shurikens and levitate them around their body as to form a ring before releasing them towards their target.

Simple jutsu, bit of a grammar mistake but you basically make a bunch of shurikens folded from paper which levitate around you as a ring. They can be released towards the target without the need to throw them, making their stated range higher.

Any Questions?