[Discussion] Pairings that we would have liked to see...

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well lets hear it! I wanted to see Kakashi with someone, he's likable enough and in terms of a rough life he's been through the wringer. Whether its Mei, Anko or even Iruka(let's face it they could have some decent chemistry) I think he should have a significant other to help brighten up his life. What about you guys, who do you think would make a good pair?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura and Hinata. Sakura has the hardworking & unyielding traits that Hinata had always admired in Naruto alongside everything else that Naruto lacks. Sakura doesn't really seem to have any real preference in people besides them being serious though? Going by her interest in Sasuke's demeanor and her I mean. Hinata seems to fit the bill imo, she doesn't actually joke and is usually reserved as Sasuke was.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi and Hanabi
Pretty big age gap there
Post automatically merged:

Sakura and Hinata. Sakura has the hardworking & unyielding traits that Hinata had always admired in Naruto alongside everything else that Naruto lacks. Sakura doesn't really seem to have any real preference in people besides them being serious though? Going by her interest in Sasuke's demeanor and her I mean. Hinata seems to fit the bill imo, she doesn't actually joke and is usually reserved as Sasuke was.
True but I think Hinata lacked a certain confidence that Sasuke and Nartuo both had. All the same I do think that amongst everything these series address I couldn't believe they didn't have a an on screen representation of the gay community so i would have been all for it.

Last edited:

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have loved to see Jiraiya live and finally be with Tsunade. I would have loved Kakashi being with Anko or Iruka (none of which would seem weird imo, honestly). I would have loved for Sasuke to be with Karin, as they had a more in-depth dynamic by the time Shippuden was over. Sakura didn't even know Sasuke imo... Only when they were kids. Sakura and Naruto should have been together (sorry not sorry). Hinata should have been with Shino. Could you imagine a bug user with Byakugan? How precise they could be in both tracking and taking down enemies? Like dayum son.

I'm not so mad about the pairings now that I've gotten used to them... but some of them were trolled on for years and never went anywhere. Some were totally out of left field and didn't feel right.

Now. The biggest thing I would like to see in the future is Hanabi and Konohamaru.

Reactions: Sage of Doujutsu
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have loved to see Jiraiya live and finally be with Tsunade. I would have loved Kakashi being with Anko or Iruka (none of which would seem weird imo, honestly). I would have loved for Sasuke to be with Karin, as they had a more in-depth dynamic by the time Shippuden was over. Sakura didn't even know Sasuke imo... Only when they were kids. Sakura and Naruto should have been together (sorry not sorry). Hinata should have been with Shino. Could you imagine a bug user with Byakugan? How precise they could be in both tracking and taking down enemies? Like dayum son.

I'm not so mad about the pairings now that I've gotten used to them... but some of them were trolled on for years and never went anywhere. Some were totally out of left field and didn't feel right.

Now. The biggest thing I would like to see in the future is Hanabi and Konohamaru.
All of these are great and have some solid reasoning. I strongly agree with Jiraiya x Tsunade, Kakashi x Iruka and Hanabi x Konohamru
Post automatically merged:

Naruto with karin and sasuke with hinata
Looking for power house offspring?

Reactions: The Paradox