Pair the above user with an anime character

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Mamori Anezaki (Eyeshield 21)
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Ryoma Echizen (Prince of tennis)
 

take it easy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
15,176
Reaction score
1,314
Pair you with Freya (Mythical detective Loki Ragnarok)
 
Last edited:

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic Fumoffu)
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
I pair you with Yuuki from SAO
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Irie (Higurashi no naku koro ni)
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Satoshi (Higurashi no naku koro ni)
 
Top