Pair the above user with an anime character

Lasta

Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
25
Could people please pair me with someone other than naruto?
ot I pair you with Rukia Kuchiki
 

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
Pair you with sakurakouji Sakura from code breaker
 

ArabianLuffy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
360
I pair you with Kylie Minogue HINATA.

Damn I'm out of options.
 
Last edited:

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
 

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
Pair you with Tohsaka Rin
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with you Moe Yabasawa (Sket Dance)
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Kimiko (Gintama)
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
I pair you with Nardo.
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Mizore Shirayuki
 
Top