Pair the above user with an anime character

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Messages
50,368
Reaction score
1,781
I pair u with Naruto from Naruto
 

ArabianLuffy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
360
I pair you with Rebecca Chambers from Resident Evil.
 

ArabianLuffy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
360
I pair you with I-No

You must be registered for see images
 

Izou Xaxa

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
1,466
Reaction score
87
I pair you with Roronoa Zorro from One Piece
 

Ensifer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,589
Reaction score
650
I pair you with Kaguya Otsutsuki.
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Chiba Erika (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
 

Ensifer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,589
Reaction score
650
I pair you with Ino.

You must be registered for see images
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Kurisu Makise (Steins; Gate)
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Suzuka Dairenji (Tokyo Ravens)
 

SolarSpider

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
972
Reaction score
104
I pair you with the Ninja cat lady that gave Taka supplies.
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
I pair you with Zonge-sama (Toriko)
 
Top