Pair the above user with an anime character

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Namie Yagiri (Durarara)
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
I pair you with Clare. :snick:
 

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
Pair you with tomoko kuroki
 

ArabianLuffy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
360
I pair you with Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Nobutaka Oda (Btooom)

Edit: I pair you again with Himiko (Btooom)
 
Last edited:

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
Pair you with number 9 from mirai nikki
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man)
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
pair u with Daff :rolleyes:

pair u with Chiyo of Prison school :p


pair u with Hinata

I thought you liked yuri pairings. :sniff:

I'll pair you with... :Sparks::Sparks::Sparks:
Guts
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
Not to my knowledge. :lol

OT: I pair you with Saya - Blood+

Ok:eek:k:, but I already edited my post, I'll leave like this until she denied it

OT: I pair you with Mei Misaki (Another)
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Seras Victoria(Hellsing)
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Amane (Hunter x Hunter)
 
Top