Pain...

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory... well i think, know, Anyone that doesn't know anything about pains secret, wont beat him, the same thing would happen just like it did to Jaraiya, ones the person defeats one or two or three bodys, they'll think the won and drop their guard. Unless u have byakugun and see around :p

What you ppl think? Because no one in the naruto world cant really think someone can have much power.

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice but let me ask this Jiraiya was getting beat with just one pein and had to use hermit mode right and then he was getting beat by those three which made it even as he had the to elder frogs with him.Do you honestly think if he used all six jiraiya would have won?In the end all six bodies fought him minus his arm and he was done in.Sure he killed one body but the frogs saved him in the end for he`d be done for from the beginning.

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice but let me ask this Jiraiya was getting beat with just one pein and had to use hermit mode right and then he was getting beat by those three which made it even as he had the to elder frogs with him.Do you honestly think if he used all six jiraiya would have won?In the end all six bodies fought him minus his arm and he was done in.Sure he killed one body but the frogs saved him in the end for he`d be done for from the beginning.
Yea, But a person, character acts depenting on whats going on, he fought 1 and then 3, if all 6 were out he would of done or use a diferent tactics or a different strategy... Think about it if you were fighting would you fight 6 ppl like if you were fighting 3? Help or no help thats one of Jaraiyas Technics.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and you still have to remeber that we have not even seen the real pain and he is suppose to be able to use all 5 elements and who really knows what all his rinnegan can do i think he is real strong but somethin just dont add up is he stronger then madara if he is then why does he take orders from him but pain thinks he is a god and if someone thinks he's a god theres no way you would think of your self weaker then some one else i just dont get it

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and you still have to remeber that we have not even seen the real pain and he is suppose to be able to use all 5 elements and who really knows what all his rinnegan can do i think he is real strong but somethin just dont add up is he stronger then madara if he is then why does he take orders from him but pain thinks he is a god and if someone thinks he's a god theres no way you would think of your self weaker then some one else i just dont get it
we would have to wait and see bout whats the thru power of the rinnengan. Well in my opinon madara and pain need each other thas why both of then cooporate wit each other for their own benific