pain vs Naruto??? are you kidding me????

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

true title or rather truth should be : Madara's rinnegan vs naruto!!!!!!!!..

every justu Pain used was a Madara rinnegan justu..nagato used Zero uzukami skills...

its as if Madara's rinnegan had feet and hands and fought naruto..

even teh reall original body of nagato wans't teh one fighting but instead it was teh 6 bodies of pain controlled by rinnegan..

dat uchiha Madara!!!...

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Nagato wasn't fighting himself because he couldn't fight. He was basically handicapped so of course, he didn't fight.

2. Nagato didn't just use rinnegan abilities. For example, he used earth style wall in the anime.

3. Nagato split up the six path technique and gave one to each pain. Nagato could have given them whatever Jutsu he knew. If he wanted he could give pain shadow clone technique or wind release gale palm

4. Madara's rinnegan isn't the only rinnegan that can use those specific abilities. For example, Obito used the six paths of pain to control the jinchuuriki and fought against Killer B and Naruto. Another ability is the outer path which Hagoromo, Obito and Sasuke could all use.

5. Madara's rinnegan is just as strong as Obitos or hagoromos. But Madara also had the DNA of Hashirama and other really powerful abilities to make him different than all the other Uchihas (Who have or had a rinnegan)

Last edited:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Nagato wasn't fighting himself because he couldn't fight. He was basically handicapped so of course, he didn't fight.

2. Nagato didn't just use rinnegan abilities. For example, he used earth style wall in the anime.

3. Nagato split up the six path technique and gave one to each pain. Nagato could have given them whatever Jutsu he knew. If he wanted he could give pain shadow clone technique or wind release gale palm

4. Madara's rinnegan isn't the only rinnegan that can use those specific abilities. For example, Obito used the six paths of pain to control the jinchuuriki and fought against Killer B and Naruto. Another ability is the outer path which Hagoromo, Obito and Sasuke could all use.

5. Madara's rinnegan is just as strong as Obitos or hagoromos. But Madara also had the DNA of Hashirama and other really powerful abilities to make him different than all the other Uchihas (Who have or had a rinnegan)
ur profile pic suggests ur either a tobidara believer or a troll......which?!?!?

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While he should be able to use Earth Release as Jiraya stated that Nagato mastered all the elements, then we never actual see him use any in canon. Hence what the anime showed is filler and we have no idea if he could use specific techniques. From what I remember only ever see him use basic Wind Release in canon.

We don't know how this work specifically. We know for example that Obito's Paths gained the visual prowess of the Sharingan and shared vision of the Rinnegan, but they didn't get Rinnegan abilities or Kamui. They also retained their original techniques of when they were alive, but they were also Edo and not just bodies.

Madara's Rinnegan is as strong as Sasuke's, Hagoromo's and Momoshiki's as far as we know. Though Madara's use of the Rinnegan greatly surpassed Obito and Nagato as he was the original owner.

Reactions: Silenqe

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i----------------->.

true title or rather truth should be : Madara's rinnegan vs naruto!!!!!!!!..

every justu Pain used was a Madara rinnegan justu..nagato used Zero uzukami skills...

its as if Madara's rinnegan had feet and hands and fought naruto..

even teh reall original body of nagato wans't teh one fighting but instead it was teh 6 bodies of pain controlled by rinnegan..

dat uchiha Madara!!!...
Okay :sigar:

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It makes sense to me...I mean the rinnegan was Madara's and Pein was a threat and even existing because of rinnegan so..yes it's right without rinnegan Nagato would be jonin level fodder...

Reactions: minamoto