Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The village is threatened with disaster once again. Naru and Sauce have just got done healing and its back to the battlefield in even more dire straights than before. Its crazy how its being set up like a Pain fight. Naruto will be like Tsunade doing all he can to protect everyone but as far as I can tell there is only one person with the potential to stop Ishiki. Boruto Uzumaki is his name I think he's a Jedi. Choo choo!!! All aboard the hype train! It shall commence in about two chapters!!! This is the moment where Boruto is acknowledged by everyone. They all have heard the stories of the hokage's son. Even now word is sweeping through the village about his recent rescue of Naruto. Now the stage is set the stakes are high and the best has yet to come. Sarada about to pull up I have faith in that. Koji may stop in for repairs. I think he will give Sarada some sort of curse mark. I hope she gets a couple quick powerups. The other one being medical chakra. But that's another thread. But once again the former heroes find themselves in over their heads.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For real man I can understand why characters like Madera, Sasuke, and Kawaki are so loved. Its because their pain is justified and the shinobi world sucks. Ishiki bodies Koji and teleports straight to the village no prep time whatsoever. Wow. Luckily there are two team sevens because they are going to need them both.
Post automatically merged:

So is Sarada still stronger than Sasuke?
Yeah man its not even a contest. Sasuke may win because of his experience but Sarada has already proved that she's a better shinobi. Sure she's not as developed but she's pretty much jounin level already. Even Boruto admits that she is the leader of the team. Her only sharingan training is Mitsuki coaching her on the fly and what she reads from the archives. Her sensei is Konohamaru Sarutobi. So she's getting Sarutobi clan influence and getting stronger by the minute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah man its not even a contest. Sasuke may win because of his experience but Sarada has already proved that she's a better shinobi. Sure she's not as developed but she's pretty much jounin level already. Even Boruto admits that she is the leader of the team. Her only sharingan training is Mitsuki coaching her on the fly and what she reads from the archives. Her sensei is Konohamaru Sarutobi. So she's getting Sarutobi clan influence and getting stronger by the minute.
So what I understand from this post is that Sarada somehow is Jounin level already therefore she is stronger than Sasuke?! WTF!!

What kind of logic is this? Sasuke is Kage level since he was 16 and God level at 17 so how?

She's not even as strong as him when he was at her age, she just has better chakra control just like Sakura but sooner Sasuke surpassed that and reached Hagoromo levels.

So how is Sarada stronger than the Hokages rival? Sasuke can just kill her with Yin style genjutsu not even Sharingan genjutsu.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what I understand from this post is that Sarada somehow is Jounin level already therefore she is stronger than Sasuke?! WTF!!

What kind of logic is this? Sasuke is Kage level since he was 16 and God level at 17 so how?

She's not even as strong as him when he was at her age, she just has better chakra control just like Sakura but sooner Sasuke surpassed that and reached Hagoromo levels.

So how is Sarada stronger than the Hokages rival? Sasuke can just kill her with Yin style genjutsu not even Sharingan genjutsu.
I think you are underestimating Sarada she actually is kage level. Sasuke is not a rival to Naruto btw. Even Sarada gives him a run for his money. Sasuke's eyes are a higher level but her base sharingan is way better than his. She learns jutsu faster. Right now its close and Sasuke is more developed but Sarada is giving him a run for his money already.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto