Paedophile gets only TWO YEARS for having *** over 50 times with an eight-year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nupp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe if you clicked the link you would be less angry..
Why? It's just as bad as a man raping a girl! The child victim may have enjoyed the *** but that does not make it any less of a crime at all. Would it be legal for me to rape someone if I made sure it felt good for the victim and left them feeling pleasured?

In cases where people have *** with animals I am sure the animal enjoys it too but it's still WRONG. The fact is at 8 years old you can't give consent to *** because you're not old enough to make that call. What that girl did was still rape and child abuse and the ***** should rot in prison.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trollololo Lol

It was a female pedo people.

I did lots of 'stuff' with older girls when I was young (under 10). I even nailed a teacher @14. As a guy, I didn't feel abused or anything. So I wouldn't mind if I was in the boy's situation.

Volume

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trollololo Lol

It was a female pedo people.

I did lots of 'stuff' with older girls when I was young (under 10). I even nailed a teacher @14. As a guy, I didn't feel abused or anything. So I wouldn't mind if I was in the boy's situation.
Not everyone's like you. I don't think my pipi was even working when I was 8,

trick master

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There shouldn't be something as pedophilia to start with. If the child agrees to have ***, then why not? I mean, it should only be illegal if we're talking about rape here.

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most people think a female can't be a pedo. That's why they don't bother clicking the link.
Well done sir. It also shows how people make a comments and judgements on things they do not even know any details about. They just read the headlines,without reading the actual content of the story.

Bish whet? Is that judge serious? Hey, my name's Roger and I murdered eighty-five people, but only got a one year sentence because I realized it was wrong!
Hey. To be fair, paedophilia and murder are vastly different crimes. This paedophile, did not have *** with 85 people. Just one person.

And apparently the boy she slept with, was bragging about it.....

Meanwhile murder actually permanently ends lives. There is a zero chance of recovery from it.

Both are sickening and horrible crimes.

Im against paedophilia in all forms. So Even if he enjoyed it, this is still messed up, and the lady deserves a harsh and equal sentence.

I am all for reduced sentences, for people who commit minor crimes who can be reformed, and show remorse for their crimes.

However this lady has not shown any remorse, and even tried to get out of having any jail time at all. Even if she did show remorse, she should still be jailed for many years. It takes a special kind of sicko, to seek *** with a 8 year old, and continue to have *** for more than 50 times.

THIS is NOT the face of someone who feels any remorse for their actions.(the picture is apparently her waiting for her sentence.)(If I felt any remorse, and were going to be sentenced, I would not be smiling.....)
You must be registered for see images

If this were a man and a young girl, then this paedophile wouldve received a much harsher sentence, and would probably not get a reduced sentence. People would be on the streets protesting if this situations genders were reversed, and the man only got 1-2 years.

Equal punishment for equal crimes. That is justice.

So yeah there is just much screwed up about this story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.