H1dd3nD3m0n

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if it's good, so please just tell me your opinion, thanks!

Quoting:

Pact - Deal; commitment between people, groups or countries; agreement; treaty.

People make pacts everyday. The neighbour next door, cranky, wanted to make a pact because of an object of insignificant value, that she actually needed. So she decided to trade it for something equivalent, so she doesn't get prejudiced. However, there are pacts that require more, something from the inside. Alex, blinded by ambicion and luxurie, invoked the Lord of Hell and every of his demonic minions. Chaos went throught his hand, boiling the blood in his body and he felt his own soul being ripped from the chaotic and fiery hand of his Lord. The pact with Lucifer was completed.

- Lord Lucifer! My flesh, is your flesh, my blood is your blood! I deliver my mind, soul and body to the dominant Lord of the fiery underworld! Now, I will fulfill my wish and let you possess me! Let me be consumed by your mighty and powerful strenght!

And Before Alex could even blink, Lucifer snapped his fingers and he obtained his greatest wish.

Pact - Chapter 1

In the middle of the morning mist, it is possible to see someone sneaking around. It was a women. Young, big lips, hazel eyes, wavy hair and flaming body. She got near the mansion. Opened the door without revealing any signs of fear and walked in. She crossed the darkness of the hall and after the hallway, in the last door, he was waiting for her.

- One more woman. What a beautiful smile. Come my darling, join me, become my bride. Yes, you will be my new bride, one more for me to love.

The young girl, delighted, fell in his arms and stared into his eyes. The air became hot and the blood was boiling in both their bodies. Cuddling her face, he passionatedly kisses her. Their tongues danced together, causing pleasure to both. She gasped and he moaned. He got her in his arms, took her to the second floor, to his room. The passion increased, giving the place and incredible and intense mood.

- Yes, my love, strip for me. When our clothes are finally away from our skin, it will be impossible to return to reality. - Alex kissed her. The clothes were on the ground, spread through the violet room. His look was fiery, he wished that girl, wanted to possess her, complete her. The taste of the libido that hid a sweet poison had an imense flavor, causing both to moan at the same time. The blood and sweat mixed, with time, were becoming purple. He invested against her and she grabbed him, felt him, she wanted him so much. With the blood boiling in their veins, they exploded in a divine orgasm, erasing all of the reality around them.

In the city, the panic was instaling. The female *** was disappearing, without leaving any clues, with no reason at all. Lance Reed was moving impacient hearing the neighbourhood frightened with what was happening.

- Bertha! What if the same happens to us? - babbled a women, faithless and with a voice that passed the feeling of fear.

- Elise, Elise! Please, lets run from this country! Lets go to our beloved uncle's house, in Germany! I'm sure we will be safe there! - screamed a young man to his sister, showing a palpable awe.

Lance was visibly disturbed with the disaster. Walking around in circles, searching for a racional explanation to what was happening to so many ladies.

- Mr. Reed, calm down, please. You don't need to get that nervous and impacient. It is necessary to remain calm in this situations. - Jonathan, loyal friend and companion in the investigation, was trying to calm detective Reed.

- Jonathan, my beloved right arm, how can I stay call in this situation? The women are disappearing without leaving any trace, any information of the place they went. The whole city is scared and wants to run away! It is necessary that there is a more noble intervention and that is why I'm thinking this much. If at least I had a clue... - Lance was sullem. His eyes sea coloured were darker than the night.
Jonathan sighed.

- Come. Lets talk with the missing girls' parents. Maybe they saw something. - Lance was decided to solve the case, and so, he didn't oppose to Jonathan's suggestion. The two of them walked through the city, asking everyone about the missing family members. The task kept on going until the end of the day. But nothing was discovered.

In Lucifer's obedient servant's mansion, Alex, meditated while he thought about how blessed he had been.

- What an incredible power this is, the one that was offered to me! - he started meditating again, thinking about the day he made the pact: Lucifer was stanting in front of him, black, powerful and satisfied about Alex's donation. He was kneeling and looking down, at the underworld lord's mercy. He looked up to him, begging:

- Master Lucifer! My flesh is your flesh, my blood is your blood! I deliver my mind, soul and body to the dominant Lord of the fiery underworld! Now I will fulfill my wish and let myself be possessed! Be consumed by your mightiest strenght! I want the power to make any woman fall in love with me!

The luxury and ambicion of Alex pleased the demon-father and he fulfilled his wish, with a victorious smile in his lips, his dark black teeth. From that day on, Alex had the power of calling any woman, everyday, whenever he wanted. So he built his harem, with all of the women from that country.

In the city, the panic was still going. In the information place, there was a paper, with the information that everyone wanted to know.

List of Missing in the city of Asmodin, Part I:

Ophelia Octo, 20, Tailor
Beatrix Eve, 32, Dancer
Mirian Andy, 28, Unemployed
Claire Valle, 31, Army Captain
Anna Park, 22, Unemployed
Laura Emma, 24, Florist
Clara Lisa, 18, Farmer
Delphine Agnes, 26, Unemployed
Ivory Marina, 22, Cook
Rosalie Arielle, 22, Aristocrat

Panic was installed