Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Battle Rules:

1. All fight is done through the Summons.

1.1 The user is required to guide their summons, if needed, through whichever communication link they have ( voice commands, telepathy, etc )

2. The user is able to use both contracts in battle.

3. Only 1 summon can be in play at any given time.

3.1 If a single summon technique calls more than 1 animal, then only 1 of them will appear.

4. All summoning time restrictions are void, and new restrictions are instated

4.1 The upper time limit that a summon can stay in battle is 4 turns.

4.2 Each individual summon can only be used once per battle.

4.3 Techniques that summon more than 1 animal can be used more than 1 time, as long as they summon a different individual.

5. The user can summon up to 6 animals in battle.

5.1 The battle is won once all 6 of the opponent's team are defeated.

6. Techniques that overpower or neutralize summoning techniques can only be used once, regardless of having more than one of those techniques.

7. Canon and Custom Contracts can be used.

8. In shared contracts:

8.1 The same animal can only be in battle once at a given time.

8.2 Loyalty will be given to the current summoner, despite hierarchic rank ( contract creator, signer, etc )

Note:The deadline for each reply is 2 days. Going past the deadline is considered a "Stun" where the previous attacks will follow through un-defended and the person is able to launch a second row of attacks (which will aim towards the next pokemon the player throws. 2 consecutive stuns is a disqualification.

Note:Each match will last a week ( 7 days ).

You can go first.

I guess its our first battle against each other, right?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whatever.......

Sanji wore his usual attire and to no one's surprise was smoking as he climbed the stairs to take the center stage, noticing his opponent staring at him to commence the battle Sanji slid his right hand out of his pocket and took the cigarette out of his mouth but not before he had taken a big enough puff from it, while holding the cigarette between his middle and index finger he bit his thumb and wiped the blood across his tattoo to summon Ishi on the field. With a large a large puff of smoke Ishi appears on the field.

(Howaido Doton Kuchiyose:Tsuin Raion)White Lion Summoning:Twin Lions
Type: Offense/Defense
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A
Range: Short
Description: Yurasu and Ishi are the Doton bothers from Šiškovci. They are able to use Doton jutsus up to A rank. They are often arguing about who id older and stronger, but if the summoner says the clearly and seriously to stop they will stop argouing and they will start concentrating more on the fight. Yurasu is kind hearted and calm, but Ishi likes to trick people and to set traps to them They both like to gamble and they would gamble away all they have just for some fun, but when it comes to fights they are living machines. They didnt master the walking on 2 legs, and they are at gamakichis size and they can carry 1 man on theyr back each. They both wear long white coats white brown letters on theyr backs with the kanjis for the White lion rock 白獅子岩 and white lion stone:白いライオン石.
Notes:
They can be summoned once per battle
They can last up for 5 turns or they can take the damage from 2 A ranked jutsus and 1 B ranked
In the move the summoner summons them he wont be able to preform any S or above jutsu
Every jutsu they preforms counts as a move of the user

Sanji: Its been a long time since I got to summon you for my aid Ishi, I.....(interrupted)

Ishi: Yeah yeah it has been but where is my knucklehead brother?? You know I feel kinda incomplete without him...

Sanji: If only you would have listened me, well for now its just you and me and we need to take down our opponent so lets just focus on that shall we.

Ishi: Remember you owe me one here.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As Bart comes up on the field he takes notice to somebody with a smoke in his mouth. The air was thick but he knew it was time.. a pokemon battle. He saw his opponent throw 1 pokeball that had 2 pokemon come out of it. This made bart laugh. He slowly took out one of his pokeballs. But it was yellow, he then threw it into the air causing a large yellow toad to come out of the pokeball landing

...... *looks back at bart* Who are you *In a slight calm voice*

Heh,! Oi Oi!!! Im a new signer of the contract. I heard the Great Elemental Toads were of great power so I decided to go with you guys. I hope thats ok.

Yes its ok with me. Just stand back and dont get caught in the cross fire. Things will more than likely get wild if these two are my opponents

Lets Go!
Lets Go!

(Kuchiyose: Raigama) - Summoning: Great lightning Toad
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: After permorming the handseals and biting there thumb, the user will slam there hand to the ground and summon the Great Lightning Toad. This toad is the brother of the Great Fire toad that was once seen in the anime when jiraiya summoned the mouth to trap kisame and itachi saying its fire proof, though amerterasu was able to burn the mouth. This toad is the greatest Lightning user of all the toads at Myobokuzan and can use all lightning techniques up to A rank. Being the greatest Lightning user means that Kogamahi has great knowledge of Lightning jutsu and is unafected by B ranks and below.

Note: Can only be summoned once
Note: Must hold toad contract
Note: Only one Great toad can be summoned at a time
Note: Stays on the feild for 4 turns
Note: No other summonings for 2 turns

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Teno just read the my above post again :p, there aren't two of them >.<.

Let's start it shall we Ishi

*nods and give out a loud roar*

First start by stopping his movements and corner him..

Upon receiving the command Ishi act's quickly and without wasting any time quickly opens up a portal above the toad and large amount of mud starts to pour out from it, the mud being heavy and adhesive in nature not only restricts all the movement of his opponent but also starts to crush him under it's weight. [the portal is wide enough to cover the toads entire body with ease]

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Good, now finish him..

Ishi stomps his front leg on the ground and multiple pillars of earth with sharp pointed tips rise from all around the toad [even from behind] in order to impale him.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.