UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I know he was the worst man in the world to get married to, but I really think that what Zuko said was true, once there was a time they were really happy.

Ursa was a traitor yes for keeping writing to Ikem. And she shouldn't go back to her ex-husband house with another husband and kid.

Really, Ursa was a bad spouse too, because for what I see Ozai tried to make them happy for a time, but she instead of giving him a chance, she just gave up everything, and even got to kill Azulon.

Sorry, not sorry.:tea:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She terrible. All of zuko and azula sufferings were because of her. If she didn't lie to ozai that zuko wasn't his son,zuko's would have been treated way better by his father.
And then she walks in the palace with her so lovely new family, and that irritating spoiled brat: Kiyi.

She has always wanted to move on, and that's what disappointed me. I wanted to see in the comics her and the royal family and their fully reunion. Instead of that, I got Ursa sleeping there with a whole new family, Zuko having to deal with an annoying girl, that isn't even her true sister, while the father and husband Ozai was in prision.

That was just sad.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I must of skipped her backstory. what
Ursa was gone. Then Zuko and Azula search for her in the comic "The Search" and discover that she has a new family, with her former boyfriend that she never stopped writing to him, even when married.

Instead of giving us a family reunion, no. They give us a traitor and her family coming back to the place where she made everybody sad.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ursa was gone. Then Zuko and Azula search for her in the comic "The Search" and discover that she has a new family, with her former boyfriend that she never stopped writing to him, even when married.

Instead of giving us a family reunion, no. They give us a traitor and her family coming back to the place where she made everybody sad.
lmfao are you kidding, my G? Ozai was a piece of shit. She was right to betray him.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, sure, but why should Ursa have stayed with someone who was a terrible person and who she wasn't happy with?
Ok, now that you have shown the respect I deserve I think we can go back to the discussion.

I think Ursa should have respected the marriage, she was in. After she was banished and her marriage with Ozai was "over", yes, she could and should go back to Ikem, but it's a thing of self respect in my opinion.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ok, now that you have shown the respect I deserve I think we can go back to the discussion.

I think Ursa should have respected the marriage, she was in. After she was banished and her marriage with Ozai was "over", yes, she could and should go back to Ikem, but it's a thing of self respect in my opinion.
lmaooo you funny mane

If she respects herself, why confine herself to a marriage she hates?

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wow I had no idea. that's wild.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wtf am i rwading? Ozai was the evil of TLA and did not at all deserve someone as Ursa, there were no happy times for her as a spouse. She was even forced to marry him.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt it, considering that Azula's shitty ways preceded Ursa's hate for her and defection.
I'm not saying she would've come out totally different but she probably would've been more empathic and in check of her emotions when she didn't preform to her fathers standards or her own.

Azula is bae though, top 3 fire bender.