Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my , for anyone who is active on there, if you wanna watch! :D
I just finished this piece today and am curious as to what people think.

Harsh critique is always fun, or just a compliment or question, anything!
Took me roughly 7 hours, off and on.
It's Brigitte, but hopefully that is obvious!

You must be registered for see images

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great work!! You've got skills that's for sure. You do need to work on proportions though, your piece would look great with better proportion! The shading could be better though... I feel like you got to a point where you were scared of ruining it, so you weren't thorough, I could be wrong though :p check out jazza on YT, he's a great artist, you could get some tips on the proportions there. Nice job either way, KIU!!!

Reactions: Chihaya

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great work!! You've got skills that's for sure. You do need to work on proportions though, your piece would look great with better proportion! The shading could be better though... I feel like you got to a point where you were scared of ruining it, so you weren't thorough, I could be wrong though :p check out jazza on YT, he's a great artist, you could get some tips on the proportions there. Nice job either way, KIU!!!
Thanks for your reply! I agree so much that I was afraid to shade and make it more dramatic. I did this awhile back and compared to now as I look at it, I agree with everything. The neck is a little too long and it looks more 2D than dementisonal. I've heard of Jazza and have watched some of his videos!