overrated anime

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what are in your opinion the most overrated animes?
as for me..

death note
Code geass
re zero
suzumiya haruhi
haikyuu

inb4 butthurts..
people are free to state their opinion, no need to cry or start flame war

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Attack on Titan, I will never rewatch season 1 of my own free will. I will be watching season 2 however & I read the manga.

Fairy Tail is trash.

I havent sat through Death Note but from what I know, I dont see how it touches Code Geass.

Lastly, Hunter x Hunter! its not bad at all but its not the greatest anime ever people like to claim it as.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no. I've seen enough. If you gotta force yourself to watch multiple episodes of it then it can't really be that good.
the point is plot of OP is slow.I dropped it more than 4 or 5 times within 20 ep since the only character i found tolerable was zoro

But the arcs like Arlong Park;Ennies Lobby;Albasta and Marineford are some of the best i have seen

Last edited:

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the point is plot of OP is slow.I dropped it more than 4 or 5 times within 20 ep since the only character i found tolerable was zoro

But the arcs like Arlong Park;Ennies Lobby;Albasta and Marineford are some of the best i have seen
and after that you can actually drop op because post ts is a mess and needs a decade to come to the ****ing point.. even if it's said it is in the end part

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and after that you can actually drop op because post ts is a mess and needs a decade to come to the ****ing point.. even if it's said it is in the end part
nah its still okay.i like the part that its faithfull to the part that its adventure and luffy's primary goal still being becoming pirate king.
yeah it has been lacklusture after time skip and sanji got annoying but still hopes this arc can do him justice

Last edited: