[Predictions] Overlooked Feats of Naruto Uzumaki!!

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fools! Reread the final battle and you would see how naruto was nerfed before taking on sasuke. Heck sasuke took all the tails chakra and powered himself up and yet lose to naruto still. If u wanna say omg sasuke has low mana pool he has a disadvantage, ur just saying sasuke is a weaker compared to naruto in the first place. Worm food!

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fools! Reread the final battle and you would see how naruto was nerfed before taking on sasuke. Heck sasuke took all the tails chakra and powered himself up and yet lose to naruto still. If u wanna say omg sasuke has low mana pool he has a disadvantage, ur just saying sasuke is a weaker compared to naruto in the first place. Worm food!
Both was nerfed. Heck, even Naruto said Sasuke's rinnegan is still new. This thread was made with the intent of gassing up Naruto about how nerfed he was and still took on Sasuke. This thread should't have been made at all. So fall back mongrel.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto wasn't low on chakra the final phase of the VoTE 2.0 could potentially have gone much differently

ot: Kurama himself states Naruto is rusty and Naruto admits it lol
If Sasuke was used to his rinnegan, the final phase of the VoTE 2.0 could potentially have gone much differently.

ot: Naruto himself stated that Sasuke's rinnegan is still new.

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke was used to his rinnegan, the final phase of the VoTE 2.0 could potentially have gone much differently.

ot: Naruto himself stated that Sasuke's rinnegan is still new.
Both of them used their strongest attacks :lol
Indra's arrow vs. the bijuudama rasenshurikens, more mastery of his rinnegan wouldn't give him any tech greater than indra's lol

anyway, the final fight was a battle of attrition, more reserves for Naruto = Win in VoTE 2.0

also the same could be said for Naruto, if he had more time to master the chakra of the other bijuu and his new sage mode maybe it could have gone differently as well. Mastery played little role in that fight but chakra was much more important..

Last edited:

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both of them used their strongest attacks :lol
Indra's arrow vs. the bijuudama rasenshurikens, more mastery of his rinnegan wouldn't give him any tech greater than indra's lol

anyway, the final fight was a battle of attrition, more reserves for Naruto = Win in VoTE 2.0

also the same could be said for Naruto, if he had more time to master the chakra of the other bijuu and his new sage mode maybe it could have gone differently as well. Mastery played little role in that fight but chakra was much more important..
What there is to master? lol Dude took in more nature energy than ever before!! Out of the blue! lol He somehow gathered enough energy to stalemate indra's arrow. But I don't care.

Mastery play a huge role when it come to rinnegan. You know it big time. You seen how edo nagato man handled Naruto and killer bee. If it didn't matter as much, then Kishi would'nt had Naruto say "Don't worry, Sasuke's rinnegan is still new".

Bottom line, they both was nerfed. Shit don't matter, Kishi will never allow one of them to die.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better be careful with this thread. Given Naruto any kind of attention that proves he's stronger than his counterpart will result n a bunch of name callin.

It's like Toriyama with Vegeta & Goku. It's obvious who's stronger while fighting separate but when they fight each other they are equal. I think the creators do this because of the responsibility of their fans who take these mangas to heart (Like killing themselves) for their favs if it doesn't go the way they want it to. Naruto is stronger than Sasuke because he is the main character, but Kishi wouldn't allow them to be over each other in a one on one battle because of that responsibility and not losing the base that read and watch the manga/anime.

The manga is called Naruto.! Sooooooo...yea

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better be careful with this thread. Given Naruto any kind of attention that proves he's stronger than his counterpart will result n a bunch of name callin.

It's like Toriyama with Vegeta & Goku. It's obvious who's stronger while fighting separate but when they fight each other they are equal. I think the creators do this because of the responsibility of their fans who take these mangas to heart (Like killing themselves) for their favs if it doesn't go the way they want it to. Naruto is stronger than Sasuke because he is the main character, but Kishi wouldn't allow them to be over each other in a one on one battle because of that responsibility and not losing the base that read and watch the manga/anime.

The manga is called Naruto.! Sooooooo...yea
Naruto is stronger than Sasuke. Can't deny that. However, this thread right here...He was gassing up Naruto by saying he was nerfed and still took on Sasuke. He had ill intention when making this thread. If he had simply said Naruto > Sasuke, You wouldn't even catch me in this thread. But no. He wanted to kick people with that nerfing shit.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is stronger than Sasuke. Can't deny that. However, this thread right here...He was gassing up Naruto by saying he was nerfed and still took on Sasuke. He had ill intention when making this thread. If he had simply said Naruto > Sasuke, You wouldn't even catch me in this thread. But no. He wanted to kick people with that nerfing shit.
To me this thread was about Naruto and what he has done throughout the manga through hard work and determination. It has little to do with beating Sasuke. but Sasuke's fans will only see this as a diss thread becuase this thread is about Naruto and not Sasuke. Proven Naruto's feats doesn't discredit Sasuke It just show the difference in power an who real is the strongest.

Like i said Vegeta & Goku are not equal, but the creator will never let the 2 have the upper hand as far as a head to head battles goes.

Reactions: Ging

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me this thread was about Naruto and what he has done throughout the manga through hard work and determination. It has little to do with beating Sasuke. but Sasuke's fans will only see this as a diss thread becuase this thread is about Naruto and not Sasuke. Proven Naruto's feats doesn't discredit Sasuke It just show the difference in power an who real is the strongest.

Like i said Vegeta & Goku are not equal, but the creator will never let the 2 have the upper hand as far as a head to head battles goes.
"Even When naruto was exhausted after fighting for 2.5 days and he had literally no chakra left in him he could swiftly counter Sasuke's Chidori and strike with enough force to send him crashing into a mountain side a considerable distance away" - Ging

Their chakra was reset. Dude was Gassing him up hard!

Oh, how Yin Kurama know that Naruto was fighting for days when he was sealed in the 4th hokage?

Tech1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol @ this thread. The narutards on here still believe the delusional that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke. This is a dull thread with the intent to bash a character.

Goku is not stronger than Vegeta nor is Naruto stronger than Sasuke. This is too much lolz to take seriously at all anymore.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Even When naruto was exhausted after fighting for 2.5 days and he had literally no chakra left in him he could swiftly counter Sasuke's Chidori and strike with enough force to send him crashing into a mountain side a considerable distance away" - Ging

Their chakra was reset. Dude was Gassing him up hard!

Oh, how Yin Kurama know that Naruto was fighting for days when he was sealed in the 4th hokage?

I don't think he was gassed up at all, it's just showing his feats and what he is capable of, an by doing that Sasuke fans will go balls over it.

An i don't like using yin/yang Kuruma because they are both the same inside Naruto and his father so that term to me is stupid so i wont use it.

And to answer you question on how he knew, it's because they linked to each other in the war so everything that Naruto did, it automatically transferred to Minato an Kuruma's other half. Like what happens when Naruto makes clones and everything they do before poofing away or after, he picks it up and don't have to train as hard because of the clone's connection to the original.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And he still has rikudou chakra
Look at his eyes. Naruto eyes determines if he's using RSM mode. If he doesn't have the dark pigmentation around his eyes then he's using RSM. The databook confirmed that.

The databook confirmed this Naruto - - and this Naruto - - were both in RSM. That mean this Naruto - - is using RSM. He is just using the 9 tails cloak with it instead of his full power. Why? Because Naruto eyes determines if he's using RSM mode. Since he didn't have the dark pigmentation around his eyes that means he was using RSM.

Naruto's toad sage mode still has the dark pigmentaion around the eyes in the gaiden - - That's important because it lets us reads know his toad sage mode still has a different appearance than his RSM.
Fanboys can run but they can't hide

UncleRuckus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IM not one to applaud these "who's stronger than who" threads, but this thread was well thought out, and well put together. I like it, you did really well and it jsut made sense.

i dont hate sasuke, sasuke's a great ninja and probably the only ninja strong enough to go head to head with naruto. But when it comes to fact such as this, it truly shows how far naruto has come and how strong he truly is. This is what ive been trying to explain for a long time.

Reactions: Ging