Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yup :D

its already been a pain...........those damned mountains.....but they r all split down the middle and my bed is in the middle of it all

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, it's because sasuke08 has a worse, more serious version of the curse mark, and that coupled with his. . . . type of attitude :p makes his a much more serious curse mark.

It's much less stable and much less predictable than Zanji's. I could possibly give him close to the same freedom with it as Zanji, but it would be very very difficult.... I'd have to invent at least 2 new techniques.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
freedom is fun :D

but the procedure is taxing and for some reason I have a bump on my head

-_- (glares at Bishamon)

powerful Uchiha's can enter other ppls minds and see what they have done............-_-

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His mark is, for some reason, a lot more sensitive and a lot darker than the others.
Also, his attitude doesn't help it.

I was able to seal Zanji's and switch it around using a complicated series of sharingan/chakra/sealing techniques. Sasuke08's curse mark is more powerful (in a bad way) and can't be as easily turned into a good thing as Zanji's was.

To do that I'd need to combine the curse mark with a powerful seal that I'd have to create and then combine that with another combination of the not yet invented seal and the mirror heaven earth change technique.

I'd have to invent a new seal, basically, and find an effective way of combining it with the curse mark and then combining another with the mirror heaven earth change.