Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo this guy is the weakest admiral.

For example Aokiji or Kizaru would easily defeat him.

I mean those meteors.... smh... it only works on fodders.

Anyway my main point is he's overrated. What do you guys think about him especially this recent chapter.

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel it's too early to comment whether he's the weakest. He's holding back cause there are innocent civilians around. He would just destroy everything if he didn't have to worry about people.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What true powers?

Only thing he can do is eat Ramen and shoot down some fodder meteors that anyone with VA status can easily evade.
Fujitora was just testing his powers.......and he dosent want to go all out because he's afraid he might hurt innocent civilians......IMO Fuji hasnt even shown 30% of his power yet.

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats why I have said "we have yet"......that gravity ability is OP.
True. He can just destroy the entire island within a minute if he wants. I love how Oda Sensei gave him such a dangerous ability but made him a into guy who doesn't wanna hurt anybody except his opponents.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats why i said aokiji kizaru kicks fujis ass. since we still havnt seen them go all out as well. and they are stronger than what fujitora has shown. that gravity fruit hasnt done anything.
Weve seen Aokiji and the other Admirals more than Fuji....so you cant just say that they beat him easy cause we havent seen enough from Fuji to decide that yet...all weve seen is him bringing down meteors...and Im sure thats not all he can do U_U....so you cant say aokiji beat him easy hes Admiral for a reason.

Red Swag

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weve seen Aokiji and the other Admirals more than Fuji....so you cant just say that they beat him easy cause we havent seen enough from Fuji to decide that yet...all weve seen is him bringing down meteors...and Im sure thats not all he can do U_U....so you cant say aokiji beat him easy hes Admiral for a reason.
yea weve seen them more and they were still chillin so it doesnt matter.

yea fujitor is strong no doubt but imo hes the weakest admiral.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea weve seen them more and they were still chillin so it doesnt matter.

yea fujitor is strong no doubt but imo hes the weakest admiral.
Fair enough but you havent even seen green bull yet so how you so sure hes the weakest Admiral?....see where I am getting at?..No Admiral can beat another Admiral easily...they are all close in power levels its a balance...U_U

Red Swag

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough but you havent even seen green bull yet so how you so sure hes the weakest Admiral?....see where I am getting at?..No Admiral can beat another Admiral easily...they are all close in power levels its a balance...U_U
i feel like green bull would be kaido like. yea that beast. theres a reason he wasnt introduced yet.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
them lasers took care of z with armaments and the worst generation no problem doe. forgot the name of luffy law kid's etc group.
Luffy wasn't that shabby against Z either, and them worst generation were fodder before TS, they had trouble against pacifista, are you suggesting Fuji and his gravity couldn't have done that?

Red Swag

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy wasn't that shabby against Z either, and them worst generation were fodder before TS, they had trouble against pacifista, are you suggesting Fuji and his gravity couldn't have done that?
uhhh no? im sayin them lasers aint for fodders? cuz you said so far meteors for fodders hehehe