[VS] Overclock vs other quirks - New best quirk?

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This quirk isn't new btw but I read about the quirk and that is why I made this thread.

A lot of people say that All for one or One for all is the best quirks, but in my opinion, the quirk known as Overclock could be powerful enough to beat someone with One for all (I don't think it can beat someone with All for one tho but who knows).

Overclock vs All for one
One for all vs Overclock
(I would like to hear about other quirks as well, also keep in mind that I am talking about the quirks, not the users).

Overclock abilities:
Overclock seemingly allows the user to accelerate to extreme speeds, to the point that to the user, it looks like nothing is moving. However, according to Knuckleduster, the Quirk's true ability is that it stimulates the brain, speeding up the user's perception and thoughts relative to everything else, allowing them to move at a much faster speed than others. In normal situations, the user can move at speeds approximately three to ten times faster than normal. In emergency situations, when the user's fight or flight response is active, the user can move at speeds a few dozen times faster than normal, and can even move so fast that the world seems completely frozen. Overclock also grants the user heightened senses, allowing them to see, hear, and think at hyper speed. They're able to clearly hear words that have been sped up to three-hundred times normal speed when the Quirk is active. Combining it with his healing factor, the villain Number 6 use Overclock to promote cell growth, allowing the user to heal grievous injuries. As he has parasitic cells in his body, he can also accelerate their growth as well, allowing them to merge with parts of his body, if he so wish, even being able to grow a new limb out of the merged cells.

Number 6 was able to withstand falling three floors while unable to land safely due to his legs having been shot, having his face mauled by Knuckleduster, and then a point-blank which blew off one of his arms.
(Taken from the and Wikipedia)

The user at the moment, number 6, can deliver 8 punches in an instant at his limit, although it has been stated that number 6 can go over his limit although doing this will hurt him physically.

At the moment the user can only use his quirk for a few seconds but with the use of trigger (Quirk enhancing drug) they can possibly use the quirk for a longer time, also if the user trains the quirk to be able to use the quirk for a longer time the user would become faster and stronger.

The user can also get enhancements to make the quirk more powerful, such as and so on.

Btw I know its kinda dumb, but in my opinion, speed is more important than power and looking at the user, number 6, which has enhancements to make him more powerful and gives him the ability to heal injuries and even the ability to regrow his arm back after it got blown away. I think that it is pretty powerful.

I can see how someone like One for all can beat the user, but I can also see the user of beat One for all.

Speed is key.

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
This quirk isn't new btw but I read about the quirk and that is why I made this thread.

A lot of people say that All for one or One for all is the best quirks, but in my opinion, the quirk known as Overclock could be powerful enough to beat someone with One for all (I don't think it can beat someone with All for one tho but who knows).

Overclock vs All for one
One for all vs Overclock
(I would like to hear about other quirks as well, also keep in mind that I am talking about the quirks, not the users).

Overclock abilities:
Overclock seemingly allows the user to accelerate to extreme speeds, to the point that to the user, it looks like nothing is moving. However, according to Knuckleduster, the Quirk's true ability is that it stimulates the brain, speeding up the user's perception and thoughts relative to everything else, allowing them to move at a much faster speed than others. In normal situations, the user can move at speeds approximately three to ten times faster than normal. In emergency situations, when the user's fight or flight response is active, the user can move at speeds a few dozen times faster than normal, and can even move so fast that the world seems completely frozen. Overclock also grants the user heightened senses, allowing them to see, hear, and think at hyper speed. They're able to clearly hear words that have been sped up to three-hundred times normal speed when the Quirk is active. Combining it with his healing factor, the villain Number 6 use Overclock to promote cell growth, allowing the user to heal grievous injuries. As he has parasitic cells in his body, he can also accelerate their growth as well, allowing them to merge with parts of his body, if he so wish, even being able to grow a new limb out of the merged cells.

Number 6 was able to withstand falling three floors while unable to land safely due to his legs having been shot, having his face mauled by Knuckleduster, and then a point-blank which blew off one of his arms.
(Taken from the and Wikipedia)

The user at the moment, number 6, can deliver 8 punches in an instant at his limit, although it has been stated that number 6 can go over his limit although doing this will hurt him physically.

At the moment the user can only use his quirk for a few seconds but with the use of trigger (Quirk enhancing drug) they can possibly use the quirk for a longer time, also if the user trains the quirk to be able to use the quirk for a longer time the user would become faster and stronger.

The user can also get enhancements to make the quirk more powerful, such as and so on.

Btw I know its kinda dumb, but in my opinion, speed is more important than power and looking at the user, number 6, which has enhancements to make him more powerful and gives him the ability to heal injuries and even the ability to regrow his arm back after it got blown away. I think that it is pretty powerful.

I can see how someone like One for all can beat the user, but I can also see the user of beat One for all.

Speed is key.
I mean look at it like this.
You've read the spin off series so I'm sure you remember All Might rushing from a building and to the falling sky tower in a matter of a seconds. Not too mention that he removed all the people in the surrounding area in less then a second. If All For One can fight that. Overclock has not a chance.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont mind that ava and i dont care wut u do...just keep ur trollish behavior away from tobidara threads and opinions..
Can't keep that promise :happy:
Post automatically merged:

I mean look at it like this.
You've read the spin off series so I'm sure you remember All Might rushing from a building and to the falling sky tower in a matter of a seconds. Not too mention that he removed all the people in the surrounding area in less then a second. If All For One can fight that. Overclock has not a chance.
I guess so... But Overclock can technically do the same although the current user doesn't use his quirk for running speed, mostly for attack speed, I wish he could train his running speed a little bit more and looking at the potential for the quirk it is pretty powerful.

I believe that if the user of Overclock trains a bit more in his running speed then he would become stronger, but who knows. :unsure:

Maybe strong enough to take out All might? again who knows. :unsure:

Although I don't think he can take out All for one. He just has a lot of quirks in his arsenal and a lot of combos and stuff he can do in a battle... But again who knows :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto