0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Noblesse: Awakening

Sooo? Opinions?

Personally I think they tried their best to fit all season one in 30 minutes and I have to say that even if I would have wanted more time to be devoted to M-21 M24 and the children (especially Shinwoo), it didn't feel as rushed as other series *cough* Tokyo Ghoul anime *cough*.
If you remember, season 1 was mostly about the comedy anyway, since the fights were pretty much exactly like in the animation, stomps.

For me the highlight was of course (you might have guessed it) Frankenstein powering up and oneshoting the otherwise lovely Mary. Actually, to be honest, this was in my opinion presented better in the animation than in the manhwa itself. It was so awesome!!

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sooo? Opinions?

Personally I think they tried their best to fit all season one in 30 minutes and I have to say that even if I would have wanted more time to be devoted to M-21 M24 and the children (especially Shinwoo), it didn't feel as rushed as other series *cough* Tokyo Ghoul anime *cough*.
If you remember, season 1 was mostly about the comedy anyway, since the fights were pretty much exactly like in the animation, stomps.

For me the highlight was of course (you might have guessed it) Frankenstein powering up and oneshoting the otherwise lovely Mary. Actually, to be honest, this was in my opinion presented better in the animation than in the manhwa itself. It was so awesome!!
I would appreciate if they launched a anime series, that guy whom goes by the name "Cadis Etrama Di Raizel"

He got some character, his last name is quite intresting.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I would appreciate if they launched a anime series, that guy whom goes by the name "Cadis Etrama Di Raizel"

He got some character, his last name is quite intresting.
If the OVA goes well, maybe they will consider it. I always thought a Noblesse anime would be very successful in Japan too. Comedy plus epicness looks like the recipe for success in Japan and Noblesse has plenty of both.

Rai is a boss indeed and his name is almost like a pick-up line, lol.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sooo? Opinions?

You said it. They were squeezing entire arc in 30 minute so I guess the "rushing" was inevitable. (A regular anime series has a fair chance of success I think). Opening theme music wasn't that catchy but it was generally well done and nice to watch action in motion. By the ending it mostly made up for these minor hiccups.

And yes Frankenstein's fight in motion was more attractive. Rai's was good but that much red appeared more brutal in animation than it does in the manga.. kind of. It suddenly drew my attention to the level of violence in the manhwa which was not that apparent in still images.

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If the OVA goes well, maybe they will consider it. I always thought a Noblesse anime would be very successful in Japan too. Comedy plus epicness looks like the recipe for success in Japan and Noblesse has plenty of both.

Rai is a boss indeed and his name is almost like a pick-up line, lol.
His last name belongs to a "archangel", you can guess what it means.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew IG wouldn't disappointed. A great OVA to show the manhwa and get more people to read it.
Loved the art and animation. I really hope this just a tease for an adaption soon. (i see that happening sooner than a TG remake xd)

Okay most of them are meh to okay-ish, but i'm sure the greater titles such as Noblesse, Tower of God and The Breaker would sell really good.

Last edited:

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*clicks kissanime.com
*searches ajin in the lates updates
*sees noblesse *thinks: is this anime?!