Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This shit is seriously out of control and reading this story pisses me off to no end.

F*ck the woman who started the lynch mob and f*ck each and every single person who engaged in attacking this man.His blood is on their hands and I hope they are haunted with the knowledge of causing his death until the end of their pathetic lives.

Narusaku619

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard about this he killed himself because he was homosexual and wanted equality for everyone....but in Israel they hate homosexuals and they publically humiliated him

Nupp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy wrote in his post before killing himself that he was not angry at the woman and urged others not to do the same... TC being mad at her is like everyone else being mad at him.

They both got a side to their story and we only get to read a few paragraphs on their lives, maybe the lesson here is to have a serious look at mob mentality online.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Wow,at first I was thinking "that's kinda overdramatic " but it's pretty clear from reading it that this guy was deeply passionate about the pursuit of equality. To watch himself become regarded as a face for something he was so strongly against had to have been hard.