Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello I've been gone a while from NB but I'd like to know your thoughts on the game, enjoying it so far, still pretty early into the game but very scary

No spoilers :)

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really been wanting to play it, but alas—I must finish my journey to play every game in the Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 collection, as well as 100% them all. So it may be quite awhile yet before I get my hands on Outlast 2 lol.

Erotic L

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really been wanting to play it, but alas—I must finish my journey to play every game in the Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 collection, as well as 100% them all. So it may be quite awhile yet before I get my hands on Outlast 2 lol.
I envy you guys. The best game I've played is Call of Duty :shy:

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So that's why you been "quiescent" you mother****er. It's the game.

And welcome back, Adam-san :hi:
Nah I started college again! So I've been busy with that
btw who're you? ;)
Can't wait for 3 : )

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I envy you guys. The best game I've played is Call of Duty :shy:
Well thats easy enough to change lol, I can give you a list of recommendations for some good games if you want :p

Can't wait for 3 : )
Same, too bad we probably wont see it for many more years at this rate lmao. I've only ever played the games in the 1.5remix before this collection, so thankfully I'm more than happy taking my time exploring all the games here (and then the 2.8 collection after this lol). I bought the 2.5remix when it came out on the PS3, but it just so happened that literally a day after I bought it those bastards announced that they were considering doing a 1.5+2.5 PS4 collection. So I just waiting for that—and now here we are.

Erotic L

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thats easy enough to change lol, I can give you a list of recommendations for some good games if you want :p

Same, too bad we probably wont see it for many more years at this rate lmao. I've only ever played the games in the 1.5remix before this collection, so thankfully I'm more than happy taking my time exploring all the games here (and then the 2.8 collection after this lol). I bought the 2.5remix when it came out on the PS3, but it just so happened that literally a day after I bought it those bastards announced that they were considering doing a 1.5+2.5 PS4 collection. So I just waiting for that—and now here we are.
Please do. I'm not well-versed when it comes to games.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PC dawg, I don't own a gaming device yet.
Very nice, very nice. Alright well here are my recommendations—though I play on PS4 so some of these games may not be on PC. But who knows.

So, if you like RPG's:
  • The Witcher 3 (top 3 favorite PS4 games of all time, I wouldn't even say you need to play the first two but I do know all three are available on PC)
  • Dark Souls 3 (the dank is real)
  • Darksiders Remastered (good lure/combat/art style—I like to describe it's gameplay as a hybrid of Zelda and God of War)
If you like Horror/Survival:
  • Resident Evil 7 (f*cking good shit, even after like 4 back-to-back playthroughs)
  • Alien Isolation (I think I shat myself)
  • SOMA (I definitely shat myself)
  • Bioshock (great, original FPS/survival game)
  • Outlast (great survival horror game, but again I cant vouch for the sequel yet)
If you like FPS:
  • TitanFall 2 (Great FPS)
  • Dying Light (arguably one of the best first person zombie games)
  • Doom (great fps)
If you like other kind of games:
  • Journey (**possibly a playstation exclusive** This game is an experience unlike anything I've played)
  • Abzu (**possibly a playstation exclusive** Some people don't like it because the focus isn't exactly on the "gameplay", which is true. But the visuals are amazing especially if you enjoy the wonders of the ocean and it's an all around calming experience.)
  • Titan Souls (prepare to break some shit)
  • Life is Strange (This is a decision based game, similar to a Telltale game, but I find this one genuinely unique as its the only decision based game I've played that actually makes you feel like your decisions matter and it has some great characters to boot)
  • GTA V
Off the top of my head thats about all I got, but there are loads more. Anyone can feel free to add to this if they like.