[Katon] Outch here like zukooo boiii

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire is one of the five Basic Elements, it is formed by super heating your chakra in your stomach and then releasing it. Blaze release is the highest form of fire release. Fire is strong against wind and weak against water, But can be used with water to form steam release.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire is one of the five Basic Elements, it is formed by super heating your chakra in your stomach and then releasing it. Blaze release is the highest form of fire release. Fire is strong against wind and weak against water, But can be used with water to form steam release.
Yes, according to the wiki "The art of having the flames obey the user's will is considered outrageously difficult". Fire is mostly destructive in nature, there's not very many supplementary uses for it out side of free form making a camp fire, etc. It's mainly either defensive, offensive, or my favorite, both. Fire is destructive by nature, ain't no one taking a bath in Fire. So, for our first exercise I'd like you to practice molding your chakra and manipulating it's nature creating katon release as you stated above and make us a fire so i can roast some mellows, though as we go on you will see it's not always in your stomach that it's created we can go with that for now.

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, according to the wiki "The art of having the flames obey the user's will is considered outrageously difficult". Fire is mostly destructive in nature, there's not very many supplementary uses for it out side of free form making a camp fire, etc. It's mainly either defensive, offensive, or my favorite, both. Fire is destructive by nature, ain't no one taking a bath in Fire. So, for our first exercise I'd like you to practice molding your chakra and manipulating it's nature creating katon release as you stated above and make us a fire so i can roast some mellows, though as we go on you will see it's not always in your stomach that it's created we can go with that for now.
Lol i dont know how to rp that xD so lets just say i did it?

*I turn my chakra into fire chakra*

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol i dont know how to rp that xD so lets just say i did it?

*I turn my chakra into fire chakra*
You'd want to do something along the lines of "I begin to gather my chakra molding it inside my stomach and converting it's nature to Katon by super heating it inside, I then breathe out a small ball of fire that hits the wood on the ground igniting it into a fire"

So, you have learned:
( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Now, I want you to try it yourself on this next one, once I get that you understand how to change the nature of your chakra it will get easier for you, so perform this for me:
( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I gather the chakra within my body, molding it in my stomach. I then change the nature of my chakra to fire before i use the technique. I inhale and exhale causing a small ball of fire to come from within my mouth.

"Ayeeeeeee"

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I gather the chakra within my body, molding it in my stomach. I then change the nature of my chakra to fire before i use the technique. I inhale and exhale causing a small ball of fire to come from within my mouth.

"Ayeeeeeee"
Excellent work, now for the next couple I will post them and give a small explanation. Basically I want you to explain to me the mechanics of the technique so I know you understand how it works. Ready?

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
This is underused imo, and can create a very dangerous environment for you and you opponent to fight in since you could basically cover up to mid range in a flammable gas.
(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.
Similar to what you learned previously just shoots multiple balls of fire. Always keep in mind that when a jutsu creates multiple attacks their strength is usually divided between them.
(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.
Another one I don't see used enough. Can coat shuriken in your fire chakra then when your ready you mentally command them to ignite causing burning damage as well

Alright, break it down Jojo

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Ight so with this jutsu the user can cover the battle field with flammable gas. This is kinda dangerous because you could get caught in the gas. Also as your releasing the gas your opponent could send sone fire your way and ignite the gas as its leaving your mouth. I probably wont use this ever just to avoid an opponent metagaming me lol

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

This is a cool technique but the damage splits up the more fire balls you shoot. However a barrage of fireballs can be pretty hard for an opponent to dodge so if you had like a technique that'll chain with hitting them that could work.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

This is a cool technique because you can probably chain it with the gas technique from above. Just send some gas then throw the Shuriken at a tree and ignite when you get away at a safe distance. You can use them for like traps or something.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work Jojo, now onto C ranks

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

You did good on them last ones so Im gonna let you do the honors of breaking these 3 down as well. Don't be afraid to ask questions either

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

This one is pretty easy i feel. If the opponent is getting a little too aggressive just use this one to send em night night. And since it requires no hand seals it can happen almost instantly.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique*
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

You can use this one to zone an enemy out or chase them down. The stream can keep a taijutsu user in check if he thinks he can have his way and the fire ball can be used to track down a fleeing opponent.

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

You have to have a lighter? Probably never gonna use this one. This is a defensive technique that can be chained with hurricane fist. It can also be used as a distraction. I use the wall and retreat behind it. I could then prepare another jutsu for when the wall disappears.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No bumping z.z this ain't Cali's VM's

You did good, and yes you need to have a lighter for that one. Can't hurt to mention a lighter/giant fan/ and the likes in your bio's miscellaneous section cause you never know when they will come in handy.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).
As you see, a very versatile jutsu which can be used a couple different ways depending on your needs and also used as a combo attack with wind.

( Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.
The one Sasuke used fighting Naruto using his clones as the conductors. Kinda hard to set up for this one tbh.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
Another combo maneuver, A simple flame breath but when combined it makes it harder to counter with water as water is weak to earth.

OK, lets see what you got

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No bumping z.z this ain't Cali's VM's

You did good, and yes you need to have a lighter for that one. Can't hurt to mention a lighter/giant fan/ and the likes in your bio's miscellaneous section cause you never know when they will come in handy.

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).
As you see, a very versatile jutsu which can be used a couple different ways depending on your needs and also used as a combo attack with wind.

Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.
The one Sasuke used fighting Naruto using his clones as the conductors. Kinda hard to set up for this one tbh.

Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
Another combo maneuver, A simple flame breath but when combined it makes it harder to counter with water as water is weak to earth.

OK, lets see what you got

This move by itself can be used to keep an opponent away from you (or damage of course) but its better as a combo move.

I guess you if you tie some thing strings onto some kunai and toss it at the opponents direction you can then catch em off guard by using the fire along the cord.

This move is a simple offensive move but probably better as a combo.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Little more detail big guy, not much but my explainations shouldn't be longer then yours xD

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.
As you see the flames AND the shurikens are controllable with chakra. This can make for some serious combo's, the imagination is the limit.
( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.
Wraps the opponent in a warm caressing killing blanket of fire lol
( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.
Jumping in the air (or while your in the air already) you shoot down beach ball sized fire balls at the enemy usually at an angle downwards at them. Try not to use this meta gamingly to avoid ground attacks without a good reason

Alright, go for it

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Little more detail big guy, not much but my explainations shouldn't be longer then yours xD

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.
As you see the flames AND the shurikens are controllable with chakra. This can make for some serious combo's, the imagination is the limit.
( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.
Wraps the opponent in a warm caressing killing blanket of fire lol
( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.
Jumping in the air (or while your in the air already) you shoot down beach ball sized fire balls at the enemy usually at an angle downwards at them. Try not to use this meta gamingly to avoid ground attacks without a good reason

Alright, go for it
*( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

Ight so first off this move requires 6 hand seals. Thats gonna take some time (seconds are alot in a fight) so they can prepare for the jutsu. The move isnt that amazing so id probably make a clone or something do it while i prepare another attack myself.

Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique

This ones pretty lit. Its an omni-directional attack so its hard to defend. I would use this move to try amd trap the opponent in 1 spot for another attack maybe if they have a counter for this move.

Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter

This is a eh move. You have to be in the air to use it and then You'll be open for an attack.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough. try to give a tad bit more info with your break downs though please. Not much but just a little more. Moving on..
( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

( Katon: Konohagakure no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Hiding in Fire Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique, a user can hide themselves inside a flame. Upon leaving concealment, flames burn, revealing the user. The user can only hide in fire he has created and up to B rank.

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.
Alright, you hit B ranks. break these down and show me what you've got