[Fuuton] Outch here like aang boi!

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind release is one of the five basic elemental*nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator but weak against fire because the flames are fuelled by air.
Wind Release can be used in conjunction with Fire Release to augment the strength of the fire technique. Additionally, it can be used with Water Release to increase the latter's concussive and overall destructive power.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Try to not copy from the Wikia, should have probably made that clear earlier z,z

Anyway, Wind release is bad ass. Its fast, its useful, it requires no source and its everywhere. Although, canon wise, Wind is a bit boring, this does not take away the fact that it is great in battle for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes.

Wind comes forth in blasts, streams, gusts, tornadoes and the like. We'll cover them all. Anyway, my way of teaching is simple. I will explain the technique to you, you will perform it, give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique, and also, how you'd use it in battle.

If all is clear, we will begin!

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Try to not copy from the Wikia, should have probably made that clear earlier z,z

Anyway, Wind release is bad ass. Its fast, its useful, it requires no source and its everywhere. Although, canon wise, Wind is a bit boring, this does not take away the fact that it is great in battle for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes.

Wind comes forth in blasts, streams, gusts, tornadoes and the like. We'll cover them all. Anyway, my way of teaching is simple. I will explain the technique to you, you will perform it, give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique, and also, how you'd use it in battle.

If all is clear, we will begin!
Im ready

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, let's start with the first technique.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Now this technique is quite simple. You will manipulate your Wind based chakra, and this allows you to release it from your limbs or mouth. Its released in the form of streams, or blasts, which do little damage but are somewhat useful in close range due to not using any hand seals. Also, it can be used to propel yourself towards the opponent, through blasting wind from your feet, though not at fast speeds, just for basic movement really. Now, do as I instructed earlier.

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, let's start with the first technique.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Now this technique is quite simple. You will manipulate your Wind based chakra, and this allows you to release it from your limbs or mouth. Its released in the form of streams, or blasts, which do little damage but are somewhat useful in close range due to not using any hand seals. Also, it can be used to propel yourself towards the opponent, through blasting wind from your feet, though not at fast speeds, just for basic movement really. Now, do as I instructed earlier.
I manipulate my wind chakra within my body into my palms before sending it outwards in a random direction. I then send my chakra into my feet and use the wind to propel myself upwards into the air.

Like that?

Osiris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For performance, that's okay though you have to add advantages, disadvantages and battle usages as well as I asked before. Add those, and we'll continue.
I dont see any disadvantages of using this move really. Its an advantageous move because it doesnt require any handseals so it can happen almost instantly. You can also use any limb or your mouth so it can come from amywhere.

In battle against a taijutsu opponent this can be good because of the many places it can be fired from including your mouth. At close range its hard to deal with.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its weakness can be a weakness lol. Its only D rank.

Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

A simple technique where you will manipulate your Wind based chakra, and then create a gust of Wind. This layers an area in loose sand and dust, making it difficult for shinobi to climb trees, whilst the gust of Wind can also be used to blind your opponent real quick, making them an easy target.