Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Never read manga,but it looks quite promising and ought to be one of the best gore/psychological anime.

Here is the description: Nobuaki Kanazawa, who transferred to a high school far away, is afraid of getting intimate with his new classmates because of the events that happened from his previous school. This led him to shut his heart. However, he starts to open up during the sports festival's class relay. He and all his classmates received an email from "Ousama." At first, his classmates didn’t take what they were told seriously, thinking it's just a joke, but Nobuaki, the only one who knows the real meaning of it, fights against the "death" game that will soon begin… The rules of the Ousama Game are as follows: 1. All class members must participate. 2. The order sent by Ousama through email must be followed within 24 hours. 3. A punishment will be given to those who don't follow the order. 4. Quitting the Ousama Game halfway is forbidden.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stopped watching at episode 5 and binge watched the rest between yesterday and today when i realized it had been completed. Disappointing.

I found myself laughing a lot while watching which shouldn't be right. 'Another' and 'Higurashi' more or less utilize extreme gory ways of dying but at least they made sense. Some of the deaths here were laughable. And the king? Lol.. The premise isn't entirely clear. It would have been better if it were a curse rather than what was used in the show. it made no sense imo.

4/10. Its this high because they got rid of the unnecessary sexual stuff that made me stop in episode 5, some parts were funny and i love the horror genre. The story imo does have the potential to be awesome in better hands.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stopped watching at episode 5 and binge watched the rest between yesterday and today when i realized it had been completed. Disappointing.

I found myself laughing a lot while watching which shouldn't be right. 'Another' and 'Higurashi' more or less utilize extreme gory ways of dying but at least they made sense. Some of the deaths here were laughable. And the king? Lol.. The premise isn't entirely clear. It would have been better if it were a curse rather than what was used in the show. it made no sense imo.

1/10. Its this high because they got rid of the unnecessary sexual stuff that made me stop in episode 5, some parts were funny and i love the horror genre. The story imo does have the potential to be awesome in better hands.
Fixed that for you.

Reactions: Jinrou