Our Messed up Society

Uzimaki Akira

Member
338 posts 28 reactions
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
338
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Our society, not just American but our global social structure is ****ed. No one person or group can control the world without at least having the passive consent that everyone gives: People demand peace but want to hold onto their guns; people want freedom of speech but want people who disagree with their personal views to be silenced, people want equality for all and yet they deny the rights of homosexuals, they yell and scream about being pro life yet they support the death penalty... The hypocrisy in this world is nauseating and the lies we tell ourselves so that we can sleep at night are really pathetic. If you want to find out how the elite got so much power, if you want to know why corporations are people and money is speech look no further than the bloody mirror. It's our fault because we believe in this win or take all social structure that for the past 8 thousand years simply has failed time and time again. We don't need a new president or statesmen to represent ourselves nor a new form of government (which is a misnomer because every government is exactly the same, a dictatorship that takes the form of a polyarchy and uses the middle class to work for them and uses the lower class to scare the shit out of the middle class so they can keep going to those jobs) we need to do that on our own because guess what only YOU can voice your opinions and views the way you want to no one can represent you fully save yourself. Stop blaming everyone else and look in the ****ing mirror because given the chance we all to some degree would act like the dictators and elitist given the opportunity. The lowest low you see in a person and the highest high you see in that person could also be within yourself, none of us are special in that regard so STFU! stand for what's right not what you like, and act like an empathetic, compassionate, impassioned, and ideal form of humanity that we all have the potential to be, then we have to weed out the crazies and the intolerant no matter if they're white supremist, religious people of any faith, murderers, rapist, or just plain old run of the mill bat shit crazy; after that get rid of all of the people's whose I.Qs are lower than 90, then and only then will we be able to have a Utopian society...
It'll never happen but I can always dream can't I?
This is the way I view our society: I work to get money, I get money to pay bills, then I work more to continue to get money so I can take said money to pay bills; work, get paid, pay bills, in an endless cycle wondering why my little legs are moving so fast and yet I seem to never be getting anywhere and i'm out of breath and sweaty and my legs hurt, but I gotta keep on doing it or else I won't eat, or have a place to put my stuff (ie; a house), I won't get a mate or be able to pay for my kids things, I can't do anything without this little piece of paper that is worth absolutely nothing except for the faith I place in it, without that faith it's as valuable as Monopoly money because it's nothing but a fiat currency with nothing tangible or of intrinsic value supporting it, and history shows that ALL fiat currencies become inflated then collapse, without exception...
Hey wait! am I on a proverbial hamster wheel and try as I might I'll never get to where i'm going because I'm lost in an illusion of momentum?! ****! We're just as smart as hamsters!!!
What are your thoughts? Just vent your frustrations about our social order in this thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Valen

Banned
Veteran
4,087 posts 392 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
392
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Did you just lose your job or something
 

Melly

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,128 posts 282 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
2,128
Reaction score
282
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

You sir deserve a medal.
I was always thinking that and now someone finally said it!
 

UltiSharingan

Member
54 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

I totally agree with you, even though I live in the UK!
 

Sarah Essa

Banned
65 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Nov 5, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

yeah .. ..
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Wall of text?
You must be registered for see images

But seriously, no money and a true democracy is such an idealistic view. Wouldn't work imo
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

They tuk our jubsss!! D:<
DAY duk dr duuurrr

OT: It'd be interesting to see what would happen if everyone on the globe would be informed, enlightened, realised the unity between us all and such.. Than it would be interesting to see how we would co-exist without corruption, famine so we can evolve to the next stage of consciousness.
 

Anduril

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,892 posts 909 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
12,892
Reaction score
909
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Lol spilled it out didn't you?? xd
 

wade

Member
414 posts 35 reactions
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
414
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Did you just lose your job or something

LOL this shit right here, was hysterical.

but yeah i think you've either A) been reading too much naruto or B) DEY TUK DER DERRRRRRRRRRR
 

marbora

Member
202 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
202
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Just watch this bro.

 

James Harrsion

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
718 posts 34 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
718
Reaction score
34
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

I respect my elders but despise them for not waking up soon enough. It is our time now and we must not fail. The revolution of the mind and spirit have begun, let us spread it with the word and fight with the sword.
To bad Madara isn't real---- i'm all for Moon eye plan
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Just watch this bro.


How ironic that coca-cola made this. Since Coca-cola is cancer productive drink. Studies have shown that coca-cola had several forbidden chemicals in their beverages..so coca-cola modified the chemicals so that they could outrun that law.
 

marbora

Member
202 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
202
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

How ironic that coca-cola made this. Since Coca-cola is cancer productive drink. Studies have shown that coca-cola had several forbidden chemicals in their beverages..so coca-cola modified the chemicals so that they could outrun that law.

Ironicly, however its your choise to drink it or not, in this world , in many situations you're the leader. However, the video its nice you can't deny it, think positive, a better world its posible.
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

How ironic that coca-cola made this. Since Coca-cola is cancer productive drink. Studies have shown that coca-cola had several forbidden chemicals in their beverages..so coca-cola modified the chemicals so that they could outrun that law.

...I love Coke....
Shit. :|
 

muutobirama3rdraikagemizu

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,379 posts 235 reactions
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
235
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Wow you should put that on YouTube xd
 

Shiina..

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,985 posts 803 reactions
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
8,985
Reaction score
803
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Wow, what if I told you... That I didn't read a sh*t. :|
 

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
5,378 posts 507 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
5,378
Reaction score
507
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Our ****ed up Society

Lol, I see, you've been watching George Carlin videos.
 
Top