Otutsuki god seal theory (how to defeat a god/goddess)

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto seems to pick up where naruto last left off explaining the power and gift of the god seals. These seem like an Otutsuki gift level that can be achieved through humans by slaying a god in combat.

And I think the first god seals we have ever seen in the series are the ones known as Six path power shadow and Six path power light.
You must be registered for see images
This power is able to pierce a god and it's the reason why a goddess like Kaguya ran away from such seals and the reason why someone like Sasuke and naruto were able to defeat her in the first place. They lacked a lot in power to defeat a goddess so those seals bestowed enough power to beat her. This by itself speaks on how powerful kawaki is to get a god seal by himself without the aid of a rsm naruto senpou: oodama rasengan defeat.

Now this theory (it's only a theory, don't complain if you don't like it) sure brings up a lot of speculations and scenarios that we can all play in our head. But my main question is on how hagormoo and hamura achieved their god seals to defeat their mother?

There could be more than one way of achieving these god seals and we've seen two possibilities already. My guess is that Hagormoo and Hamura needed to meet the Otutsuki great god deity, the producer and maker of these seals. My speculation would be this guy here...

By touching the palm of hagormoo (sasuke and naruto) they received the six path power of light and six path power of shadow in their palm. It unabled them to preform many powerful jutsus and one notable Six path celestial terra blast. Hagormoo stated that he's given both of these god seals to his youngest son before, so we'll definitely see more Otsutsuki, more uchiha/senju history, more hyuga hystory, and more gods coming to fight in naruto.

This is my speculation of everything.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think momoshiki called getting the seal power from a god to manipulate him

It's most likely true only another okutsuki can defeat an okutsuki

I do believe there are realms with diety like figures but that's not where the seals came from but from their own power

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think momoshiki called getting the seal power from a god to manipulate him

It's most likely true only another okutsuki can defeat an okutsuki

I do believe there are realms with diety like figures but that's not where the seals came from but from their own power
You think momoshiki is going to manipulate Boruto via seal? That's not going to work well for him like it did Sasuke to Orochimaru.
The hell? All these otsutsuki are after chakra. They arent gods w/o it.

Chakra is power.

There really are 2 powers in NV Chakra and Hax. Who has more wins!
Momoshiki literally called himself a god while pursing chakra, even Kaguya was considered a goddess yet she was still pursing even more chakra.
They're clearly levels to this thing but the seals are very ideal. So i have no idea what the hell you're going on about chakra being power, everybody has power to a certain extent.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momoshiki thought humans were inferior creatures, but unlike Kaguya he isn't immortal. His hatred for anything un-Otsutsuki makes him believe he is more special than he leads on.

But the seals themselves will probably do more harm than good at first, I think. The transfer scene was not a happy one. Lol

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momoshiki literally called himself a god while pursing chakra, even Kaguya was considered a goddess yet she was still pursing even more chakra.
They're clearly levels to this thing but the seals are very ideal. So i have no idea what the hell you're going on about chakra being power, everybody has power to a certain extent.
So did Pein and others. Kaguya became goddess after a fruit.
When kaguya showed up humans had not even a concept of chakra. Now they do along with impressive techniques just like momoshiki noted.

The thing about otsutsuki - You have no incredible chakra reserves you're hyuuga. Rest is hype, not all get a magic fruit.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So did Pein and others. Kaguya became goddess after a fruit.
When kaguya showed up humans had not even a concept of chakra. Now they do along with impressive techniques just like momoshiki noted.

The thing about otsutsuki - You have no incredible chakra reserves you're hyuuga. Rest is hype, not all get a magic fruit.
Pein called himself god because he literally had one of the gods ocular power known as the rinnegan. We don't know when Kaguya was considered a goddess if it was before or after the fruit.
But what we have that makes momoshiki evidently a god is the result you get after defeating a god, which is a god seal.