RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read *********** and I'm wondering if other sites have different word choices as this chapter makes it look like my boy Grimmjow is the one who gave kisuke the idea to break in the ball he says thanks for the advice Grimmjow

I'm already crazed that askin got wrecked by Grimmjow

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet on stream it ends with

Thanks .... For the advice Grimmjow .
Not really, the way I see it, Urahara was talking to Askin; telling him about how he kept blabbing about it being inescapable and whatnot, making it clear it could be penetrable from the outside, after that dialogue he thanked Askin for the advice (the blab). Then Kubo says Grimmjow next page for effects. I'm talking about the MS version as it's the only one I read

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty ambiguous. My first impression was that Grimmjow had something to do with it, but that's not plausible. It's bad word choice on MS' part, but Urahara was probably addressing Askin.

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mangahelpers is the only one i can think of, although you have to wait a few more days before the translations for chapter 665 comes out.

by advice, urahara probably means that grimmjow related info about gift ball to Urahara. Since Urahara is probably the one who got Grimmjow out of his poisoned state