Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm here for some precious Sealing Techniques.
(Fuuinjutsu: Akunochimata Keibatsu) – Sealing Technique: Underworld Judgement
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will be near to the opponent and slams his hand on the ground to summon a roll of paper bombs under the opponent and it will wrap the opponent and using earth chakra, the opponent will be sucked underground and the paper bombs will explode.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: Co-Producer HellsBadass

(Fuuinjutsu: Akuma Toburai Shiyo) – Sealing Technique: Demon Burial Method
Damage points 80
Description: The user after performing a few hand seals will create A pentagram of Earth Pillars rapidly come up from the ground and bandages shoot out of the pillars and binding the enemy completely covering them and restricting their movements. On the pillars and bandages are explosive tags, which will then explode and bury the enemy in a mound of rubble.
Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Co-Produced by HellsBadass
You're here for a Sealing Technique and a pair of Iron Fists.
Tekken | Iron Fist
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Damage points: +10 to Taijutsu that involves using ones hands
Description: After spending years training in Taijutsu, the user has developed a way to push his fists to their maximum capability. By continuously having exposed his hands to extreme environments, (like training punches in hot coals and practicing hand movement in ice water) the users has made his hands incredibly strong. The user focuses chakra into his fists and uses it to amplify the effects of his training, with this the users hands will be close to indestructible, no amount of force or temperature will affect the user’s hands, only extreme amounts of continuously applied incredible damage will damage them. This technique doesn’t make the user stronger in general; it just allows him to deal with attacks more freely since he won’t have to think about his hands.

(Fūinjutsu: Nanzen Koki o Tenpu) Sealing Technique: Many Thousand Exhalations of the Heavenly Father
Type: Offensive
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user performs two handseals and does a simple gesture. At the sign of the gesture, two great sealing arrays will appear, one ten meters above the opponent, extending to mid range around the area it’s made, and one below the opponent, which extends short range around the area it’s made on. The arrays can, alternatively, emanate an eerie glow and hum immediately upon activation. As the arrays appear, beams, seemingly made of light, will extend from both arrays with great speed and connect, giving the structure a cage-like appearance, but not affecting the target or user in any way. The lower array will, as the beams connect, immediately lock anything above it in suspended animation, making a great kanji for ‘halt’ appear in the middle of itself. The top one will, as the beams connect, fire a great hurricane of weapons towards the area beneath it, covering a wide range very quickly. The hurricane itself will consist of thousands of weapons of all shapes, sizes and origins.
-Can only be used twice (2) per battle.
-The user cannot use B-ranked and above Fūinjutsu during the next turn.
-Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.
Shall we?

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm here for some precious Sealing Techniques.
(Fuuinjutsu: Akunochimata Keibatsu) – Sealing Technique: Underworld Judgement
Description: The user will be near to the opponent and slams his hand on the ground to summon a roll of paper bombs under the opponent and it will wrap the opponent and using earth chakra, the opponent will be sucked underground and the paper bombs will explode.

Damage points 80
Description: The user after performing a few hand seals will create A pentagram of Earth Pillars rapidly come up from the ground and bandages shoot out of the pillars and binding the enemy completely covering them and restricting their movements. On the pillars and bandages are explosive tags, which will then explode and bury the enemy in a mound of rubble.
You're here for a Sealing Technique and a pair of Iron Fists.
Tekken | Iron Fist
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Damage points: +10 to Taijutsu that involves using ones hands
Description: After spending years training in Taijutsu, the user has developed a way to push his fists to their maximum capability. By continuously having exposed his hands to extreme environments, (like training punches in hot coals and practicing hand movement in ice water) the users has made his hands incredibly strong. The user focuses chakra into his fists and uses it to amplify the effects of his training, with this the users hands will be close to indestructible, no amount of force or temperature will affect the user’s hands, only extreme amounts of continuously applied incredible damage will damage them. This technique doesn’t make the user stronger in general; it just allows him to deal with attacks more freely since he won’t have to think about his hands.

(Fūinjutsu: Nanzen Koki o Tenpu) Sealing Technique: Many Thousand Exhalations of the Heavenly Father
Type: Offensive
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user performs two handseals and does a simple gesture. At the sign of the gesture, two great sealing arrays will appear, one ten meters above the opponent, extending to mid range around the area it’s made, and one below the opponent, which extends short range around the area it’s made on. The arrays can, alternatively, emanate an eerie glow and hum immediately upon activation. As the arrays appear, beams, seemingly made of light, will extend from both arrays with great speed and connect, giving the structure a cage-like appearance, but not affecting the target or user in any way. The lower array will, as the beams connect, immediately lock anything above it in suspended animation, making a great kanji for ‘halt’ appear in the middle of itself. The top one will, as the beams connect, fire a great hurricane of weapons towards the area beneath it, covering a wide range very quickly. The hurricane itself will consist of thousands of weapons of all shapes, sizes and origins.
-Can only be used twice (2) per battle.
-The user cannot use B-ranked and above Fūinjutsu during the next turn.
-Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.
Shall we?
Sure lets do yours first ^_^

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure lets do yours first ^_^
Right.
Tekken is more of a long-term method of amplifying your Taijutsu training through adaption. If you've endured enough training and practised enough, your hands should be ready for the technique.
The theory is easy enough to grasp: focus chakra into your hands and let it mix with the calloused skin on your hands, forming a kind of 'glove' around the soft skin that'll replaced the dead and calloused skin.
Try it out. Remember; patience is essential to master this technique. If it doesn't work out for you, you'll need to expose your hands to more pressure and training before trying again.

The Thousand Exhalations Technique has many purposes. You need weapons? This is your technique. You need to force the opponent underground, or to move either backwards or forwards really fast? This is your technique. You need to pressure your opponent from mutiple directions? This is your technique. Even the harmless beams of light can be of use. Remember; whatever your opponent(s) say or take for granted, those beams might as well've been made of laser for all they know battle-wise.
The trick is to keep the two arrays stable simultaneously, but that shouldn't be a problem with your Chakra Control and Yin/Yang training.

Reactions: ~Yubel~

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right.
Tekken is more of a long-term method of amplifying your Taijutsu training through adaption. If you've endured enough training and practised enough, your hands should be ready for the technique.
The theory is easy enough to grasp: focus chakra into your hands and let it mix with the calloused skin on your hands, forming a kind of 'glove' around the soft skin that'll replaced the dead and calloused skin.
Try it out. Remember; patience is essential to master this technique. If it doesn't work out for you, you'll need to expose your hands to more pressure and training before trying again.

The Thousand Exhalations Technique has many purposes. You need weapons? This is your technique. You need to force the opponent underground, or to move either backwards or forwards really fast? This is your technique. You need to pressure your opponent from mutiple directions? This is your technique. Even the harmless beams of light can be of use. Remember; whatever your opponent(s) say or take for granted, those beams might as well've been made of laser for all they know battle-wise.
The trick is to keep the two arrays stable simultaneously, but that shouldn't be a problem with your Chakra Control and Yin/Yang training.
I understand and im sure my body is well prepared for the harshness and also patience is second nature to a martial artist of a high degree for patience is one the key principles in the martial way and the bushido code :)

*I enhale a deep breath filling my lungs with oxygeon and i close my eyes to focus my mind clearing all thougth. I then begin to channel chakra to the extremities of my fists using the princples of Kaito taijutsu to develop a layer of chakra in each fist beneath the skin. Using my careful chakra control from my Yin and Yang training and senjutsu training i begin to move the layer of chakra more to the surface of the skin molding it with my flesh and carefully maintaining a state of equilibrium within my chakra*

how am i doing to your instructions so far Zero-san?

Reactions: ~Yubel~

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand and im sure my body is well prepared for the harshness and also patience is second nature to a martial artist of a high degree for patience is one the key principles in the martial way and the bushido code :)

*I enhale a deep breath filling my lungs with oxygeon and i close my eyes to focus my mind clearing all thougth. I then begin to channel chakra to the extremities of my fists using the princples of Kaito taijutsu to develop a layer of chakra in each fist beneath the skin. Using my careful chakra control from my Yin and Yang training and senjutsu training i begin to move the layer of chakra more to the surface of the skin molding it with my flesh and carefully maintaining a state of equilibrium within my chakra*

how am i doing to your instructions so far Zero-san?
Good thing that you're going at this slowly, Sempai. You've got the basics, of that I'm sure.
With enough practise, Tekken has the potential to become a permanent part of your Taijutsu arsenal. There is no duration for Tekken, it merely requires focus and training, both of which you have in abundance.
Really, unlike many other techniques, Tekken is really just repetition. As long as you can create the 'glove' correctly, you should be fine. Do practise more before using it in combat-situations, though.

Next, neh?

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thing that you're going at this slowly, Sempai. You've got the basics, of that I'm sure.
With enough practise, Tekken has the potential to become a permanent part of your Taijutsu arsenal. There is no duration for Tekken, it merely requires focus and training, both of which you have in abundance.
Really, unlike many other techniques, Tekken is really just repetition. As long as you can create the 'glove' correctly, you should be fine. Do practise more before using it in combat-situations, though.

Next, neh?
okays will do and next :)

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okays will do and next :)
Well, like I mentioned before, you can go at the Thousand Exhalations Technique from many angles, but the most important thing is the ability to maintain two arrays simultaneously.
Try it out.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Creates a clone*

So, there! >_<

*Zen watches as the clone is produced and then he begins concentrating chakra throughout his entire body and then using his yin and yang training carefully releases two seperate entities of chakras infront of him generation a formula underneath the clone and one above. The one beneath releases chakra from it binding the clone in a state of paralysis whilst the second releases multiple weapons, two long thick and heavy chains which weight down upon the clone binding his movements even further whilst two large Halburds fall down at angles to peirce the body of the clone through each shoulder and causing the clone to disperse*

Hows that Zero-san ?

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*Zen watches as the clone is produced and then he begins concentrating chakra throughout his entire body and then using his yin and yang training carefully releases two seperate entities of chakras infront of him generation a formula underneath the clone and one above. The one beneath releases chakra from it binding the clone in a state of paralysis whilst the second releases multiple weapons, two long thick and heavy chains which weight down upon the clone binding his movements even further whilst two large Halburds fall down at angles to peirce the body of the clone through each shoulder and causing the clone to disperse*

Hows that Zero-san ?

As intended, Zenryoku-Sempai.
Like you saw, the amount and type of weaponry you summon is completely up to you, which leaves a lot of room for creativity.

I believe that marks the end of my two techniques.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As intended, Zenryoku-Sempai.
Like you saw, the amount and type of weaponry you summon is completely up to you, which leaves a lot of room for creativity.

I believe that marks the end of my two techniques.
Yep now for my two techniques as promised

*creates two shadow clones*

those shadow clones will be your targets so lets start with the first technique.

(Fuuinjutsu: Akunochimata Keibatsu) – Sealing Technique: Underworld Judgement.

for this technique i want you to concentrate your chakra and then slamming your hand onto the ground summoning a roll of paper bombs that appear beneath the target being one the shadow clones and then manipulate these rolls to wrap around my shadow clone and following up using your earth chakra drag the target into the ground completely and causing the explosive tags to detonate destroying the target.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without hesitation Zero sends a stream of chakra through his arms and slams his palms against the ground, releasing the chakra in a burst that roars through the ground. By manipulating the chakra in the ground, Hawke summons a roll of paper bombs beneath Zen's clone that suddenly shoots up through the ground and wraps itself tighly around the clone, quickly sucking him through the chakra-infused ground beneath him and detonating with a muted boom.

Satisfactory, Zenryoku-Sempai?

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without hesitation Zero sends a stream of chakra through his arms and slams his palms against the ground, releasing the chakra in a burst that roars through the ground. By manipulating the chakra in the ground, Hawke summons a roll of paper bombs beneath Zen's clone that suddenly shoots up through the ground and wraps itself tighly around the clone, quickly sucking him through the chakra-infused ground beneath him and detonating with a muted boom.

Satisfactory, Zenryoku-Sempai?

Good now we move onto the final one:

Damage points 80

For this technique i want you to perform the following hand seals *shows you the individual hand seals* and then manipulating your chakra releasing and creating a pentagram of earth pillars that has bandages and explosive tags on both the pillars and the bandages and then shoot from the pillars and send them around my final clone to bind him completely once bound, cause the explosive tags to explode burrying the clone in rubble.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Good now we move onto the final one:

Damage points 80

For this technique i want you to perform the following hand seals *shows you the individual hand seals* and then manipulating your chakra releasing and creating a pentagram of earth pillars that has bandages and explosive tags on both the pillars and the bandages and then shoot from the pillars and send them around my final clone to bind him completely once bound, cause the explosive tags to explode burrying the clone in rubble.

Mimicking the handseals, Zero releases a burst of Earth chakra that travels through the ground and forms a pentagram of earth pillars that quickly rise up around the remaining clone. Giving the clone no time to react, Zero summons bandages covered in explosive tags from the pillars that quickly shoot out and wrap themselves around the clone, exploding with a great boom.

Neh?

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mimicking the handseals, Zero releases a burst of Earth chakra that travels through the ground and forms a pentagram of earth pillars that quickly rise up around the remaining clone. Giving the clone no time to react, Zero summons bandages covered in explosive tags from the pillars that quickly shoot out and wrap themselves around the clone, exploding with a great boom.

Neh?

Good work that now concludes our trading of customary techniques

*poofs away in a cloud of feathers*