Orochimaru's role isn't over?

poopieface

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru placed a curse seal on Spiral Zetsu...
You must be registered for see images

Which means he's technically still out there, or part of his chakra is, just like when he lived on inside Sasuke/Anko/etc. What if he could find a way to control Zetsu while being immune to IT? This could open up so many possibilities, like more edo tensei's could be brought to help, maybe even Hamura?? OK maybe not, but I do think that curse mark might turn out to be important, just like whatever Hashi gave Sasuke will definitely come up.

What do you guys think? Is Oro done for, or does he have one last snake up his sleeve?

Jordanofthecloud

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My ***** Orochimaru with his arms back and a 100% Senju body!?!?!

You know he's making his master plan in his Infinite Tsykuyomi Dream Life

And i think that curse mark on spiral zetsu is gone. It paralysed Spiral Zetsu long enough for Taka/Hebi to get passed him, to dead Sasuke. (I think he was dead at that time)

Last edited:

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru is fodder he's done for there is nothing he can add to this plot. He's to weak and he's already been fodderized like the rest of the world in I.T.

poopieface

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My ***** Orochimaru with his arms back and a 100% Senju body!?!?!

You know he's making his master plan in his Infinite Tsykuyomi Dream Life

And i think that curse mark on spiral zetsu is gone. It paralysed Spiral Zetsu long enough for Taka/Hebi to get passed him, to dead Sasuke. (I think he was dead at that time)
Hmm. You'd think he'd be smart enough to give a giant wooden statue-controlling dude more than just a paralyzing mark. But maybe you're right, I remember some chapters later the Kages were inexplicably still having trouble with him (C'mon, "God of Shinobi", really?)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru placed a curse seal on Spiral Zetsu...
You must be registered for see images

Which means he's technically still out there, or part of his chakra is, just like when he lived on inside Sasuke/Anko/etc. What if he could find a way to control Zetsu while being immune to IT? This could open up so many possibilities, like more edo tensei's could be brought to help, maybe even Hamura?? OK maybe not, but I do think that curse mark might turn out to be important, just like whatever Hashi gave Sasuke will definitely come up.

What do you guys think? Is Oro done for, or does he have one last snake up his sleeve?
You should know orochimaru is the escape artist of the ninja world.