Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Life is Balance. Everyone and everything relies on one another to stay alive. We as humans rely on the sun, the tree's, the plants and the flowing rivers to stay alive. The sun keeps the planet warm and gives light to the plants to grow, this inturn allows us to eat the plants and chop the wood to create fire. While the sun helps the tree's grow, the tree's produce wind which we breath which also keeps us alive. The Sun also warms the water in the ocean, as hot air rises it causes rain clouds, the clouds then drop the water on the earth giving the trees, plants and animals nutrient. With the animals, the herbivores eat the plants to grow and we eat the animals to stay alive. But, like everything in this world, remove one and the rest suffer. Remove the animals and the humans starve, the plants grow wild and decay over time. Remove the tree's and we lose oxygen, and without oxygen the animals and the humans all die. Remove the Rain clouds and the tree's and plants can't grow, without plants animals and humans starve. So in short, Life is about balance, as long as everything in the world stays in balance, the sun gives off sunlight and creates rain clouds, the plants and tree's grow to create food to eat and air to breath, we will all survive. I believe that is what Life is, life is harmony and balance between all things so that we can all survive.

-If you think im not taking this seriously then you're very very wrong, you're asking me a very vague question, you're not giving me any hints at all yet expecting me to get it first try? Yeah i used your thread with Razor, but the person who Vmed me wasn't the first person to send it to me.-

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you kidding me? >_>

"Life is a characteristic distinguishing physical entities having signaling and self-sustaining processes from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (death), or because they lack such functions and are classified as inanimate."

I even told you in the last reply:

If you could copy from someone else's training, you could at least have done so on google and search what the hell is Life as a concept. Even godam Wikipedia!
You talk about balance, pink, fluffy, yin and yang and what the hell and feelings and uh?????! I asked you "What is Life?" I didn't ask you "related life to naruto verse" or "explain Life in narutoverse context" or "tell me what you feel about life" or "tell me what you feel is the most important characteristic of life". No. I simply asked you what is Life. I cannot make you understand simple things like this or give you skill and mental capacity to discern these things but I won't teach you if you aren't at the level that you need to be to learn such an advanced skill, specially if you resort to nonesensical stuff like going to another training and copying things.

You aren't taken this seriously as if you where, you'd simply say "sorry, I don't know the answer". And I'd explain. The fact that you keep revolving around the same answer over and over again means you think this is some sort of acquired certainty that you'll get this training done and finished, regardless of what you answer. Its not going to work like that. You gained permission to learn the Orochimaru bound Kinjutsu techniques. However, in order to do that you need to understand and show understanding of simple concepts like Life, Death, Chakra, Soul, etc behind the normal kinjutsu training and for that you need to showcase above average skill and understanding. My job is not to tell you what these things are but to make you think! To make you search for the answers and devise your own or even to simply make you acknowledge that you don't know. My job as a teacher is not to give you the knowledge. My job is to make you learn. I'm spending time with this training, time I could spend copy pasting techniques while I'm actually trying to engage in a teaching session. Time I could be spending finishing the pending bio rules or checking customs or any other of my infinite amount of tasks. Task that will benefit not simply one member but all those who enjoy and partake in the RP. So, be grateful...and try harder.

Now, Life is the condition that defines all beings that are alive. Anything alive can grow, reproduce and self sustain themselves through processes of transforming matter into energy from which they draw their sustenance. This is the concept of life in the organic, Real Life sense of the word. In narutoverse, however, this pertains only to half of the equation. While is true that plants and other non sentient animals are alive and fill the above definition, humans and sentient animals have another concept linked to their life: Soul or Spirit. Ninjas and sentient beings in narutoverse are only alive if they have both a functioning physical, organic body and a functioning spiritual entity or soul. Both linked together make for the condition of being alive.

Now, how would you define Soul or Spirit?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well, i define(or in the case im going to type my explanation) the Spirit as the sole most important thing in the NW. Without ones Spirit the body cannot move and thus ninja and the ninja world would never exsist. We have seen that the Spirit controls every part of our bodies, as seen when Sarutobi sealed Orochimaru's arms, the Reaper cut off part of his Spirit connected to his arms and made them useless, Orochimaru couldn't move them or channel chakra into them showing us that, if even a small ammount of our Spirit is removed we can't use that part. The Spirit is not bound to us, as shown by Dan it is possible for the Spirit to leave the body for sort(or perhaps long) periods of time while leaving the body stationary.

As seen, the body and the spirit work as one, without one the other cannot function. If the body is destroyed the Spirit returns to the afterlife or limbo. If the Spirit leaves the body it becomes unuseable and simply returns to the earth.

The Spirit seems ever lasting, it seems to keep ones concision(sorry idk how to spell that word) alive even after leaving the body. The Spirit also seems capable of training or honing its abilities even after death as seen by Minato being able to control the Kyuubi's half of the chakra that was sealed inside him upon his death while being dead.

The Spirit is also able to be split into several pieces, as Minato did by sealing part of his Spirit and chakra inside the Kyuubi incase anything went wrong.

From these examples it seems the Spirit is also attached to ones chakra. As minato was able to seal Chakra and his own messege inside naruto and from the fact that when someone dies they still have access to their chakra as seen by Obito.

After death the spirit can remain in Limbo or pass over. Limbo seems to be a place between realms, a place where the spirit can still see everything that is going on around the world but is unable to interact with it as he would be able to if he was still in his main body.

From the manga, it seems that after death a Spirit cannot return to the body even if he awaits in limbo. It seems like once the Spirit has left the body due to death it is unable to return regardless of if the damage that caused death is repaired or not.

Thats all the knowledge i have about the Spirits/Souls.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I reply with the correct knowledge, tell me: why do you say that spirit is related to chakra? Also, don't get lost in useless sentimental tangents like "the spirit is the most important thing in naruto world"... I expect answers that are objective clean and logical. We are here to learn Kinjutsu. Sentiments and emotions and subjective reasonings have no place in the hall of the dead. So it has no place here either.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well that's mainly because of minato. He sealed the kyuubi chakra inside himself when he died. When he was brought back via edo tensei he showed he was able to create and control a chakra cloak. I believe that this could come down to two things. First, during his time the kyuubi stayed sealed and they became friends and he taught minato how to user the cloak ect. Our secondly, he was able to keep training with the kyuubi even as a spirit as the kyuubis chakra was sealed inside him. That's really the only reason I believe the spirit is connected to one's chakra.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Haha, nah. But now that I think about it, the spirit abd chakra are most likely 2 seperate entities. The spirit really has no need for chakra and the case with minato was more likely to do with the fact it was sealed inside him. I think a better answer would be they arnt connected. When the body dies the chakra leaves, but as shown you can use chakra to prolong your bodies life like madara did. In saying that, the only thing a spirit needs in a living vessel to stay in, so as long as the body and mind live the spirit would as well. But once the body dies the chakra is released back into the world while the spirit travels to either limbo or the other side. I can't remember exactly but I remember seeing something about chakra leaving the body when you die.

So with that I think I was wrong, the spirit and the chakra are seperate. The body can live without Chakra (as seen before the god tree people didn't need Chakra, although I know when your out of chakra you die) but without your spirit your body won't move and is nothing but a lifeless corpse. So no, I accually think they ate seperate and not connected, and even if they are I think it's s very minor connection as the spirit really has no need for chakra except to keep the vessel alive.

Last edited:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I havnt got much on this tbh...

All i know is that chakra is the Juubi's chakra, which Kaguya made into a jinchuuriki, then she had 2 sons who inherited Ninshuu. After such they sealed there mother and Hagaromo gave chakra throughout the land. Over time Chakra and the human body began to intergrate, to the point where when one is drained of chakra they die. I can't really explain why but i know thats the case, no chakra=no life. So chakra is a form of lifeforce, it keeps us alive, it is ageless and is able to replenish itself over time.

That's honestly all i got.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm almost at the point of giving up.

Chakra is the energy that brews inside ninjas and is passively created through the melding of both physical and spiritual energies in sentient beings. How it came to be is irrelevant for what it is. All chakra belong to God, to the shinjuu. However, at some point, Hagaromo distributed it through the world imbuing it into each individual. How is irrelevant and the fact that he did is also irrelevant.

Now, assuming this basic line of thought, Physical Energy is created from your body; it comes from burning calories, from your metabolism and from your physical prowess. Spiritual energy then comes from what? Your soul. Its your determination, your will power, the strength of your spirit! This is why some individuals have high chakra levels because they have very strong spirits (Uchihas for example) and others have it because they have very strong bodies and life force (Uzumakis for example).

You cannot say that chakra is independent from the Spirit or Soul. Chakra is an energy produced by the combined energies of both the body and the soul. The soul can depart this world and exist to some extent and in some form without the body but we've also seen that the body can exist and function without the soul. In narutoverse, the soul is like the driver and the body is the car. The body needs the soul to get somewhere and to function and the soul cannot get to somewhere and achieve something without the body.

Yin and Yang. Yin is spirit, Yang is flesh. Yin is the soul, Yang is the body. Together they function and compliment themselves into what we call a living status where as apart they may exist but cannot claim the status of being alive. In narutoverse, all revolves around chakra. The stronger the chakra, the stronger the life force and the spirit. People with strong chakras have longer lives than others. Chakra can be strong because of the spirit or because of the body but its not something you can dissociate from either. The examples you listed were all the ones that cannot be used simply because they are all examples of life, soul, body and chakra manipulated by others through Ninjutsu or chakra. Its the result of a broad spectrum of abilities which we are here to learn that in one way or another focuses on manipulating and altering those basic premises of Life, Body, Soul and Chakra. And because you're manipulating them and they consist of the most basic concepts for our existence; the basic laws so to speak, the field earned the name of Kinjutsu. Or in other words, Forbidden Arts.

Understood? If so, tell me them, what were Orochimaru's most prominent Kinjutsu techniques? The ones that are a trademark of his own abilities.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well, orochimarus most note worthy kinjutsu has to be Forbidden Technique: Living Corpse Reincarnation. This jutsu allows Orochimaru to not only break the laws of life but also allows him to completely take over his opponents body by becoming one with them. This technique is what i'd say is his most note worthy as, out of all of his kinjutsu it is the most forbidden.

The first half of this jutsu and what it was created for is to extend Orochimaru's life, which in its own is breaking the laws of Life. By harbouring another persons body Orochimaru transferes his own soul into the opponents body. By knowing that as long as their is chakra inside ones body the soul can stay, we know that Orochimaru is transfering bodies when his own body is about to die, this way he is able to simply latch onto the chakra and vessel of another person thus increasing his own life span by using another persons body by simply transfering his soul into a new vessel.

Thats the jutsu i believe to be his most Noteable and most forbidden technique as, in comparison to his other Kinjutsu, this technique breaks the Laws of Life and death and is far more forbidden and "evil" then the rest.

His second most noteable jutsu is Forbidden Technique: The Power of the White Snake. This technique is not as forbidden as the above, as this jutsu doesn't increase ones life but it is a stepping stone for the jutsu above.

This technique seems to have had some form of Medical influence, as Orochimaru turned his entire body into a large snake. This technique is Forbidden as it goes against the laws of Nature, Orochimaru Physically altered his body to the extent that it was completely different, the make up shape and even organs and blood where different from a regular human, essentially turning himself into a monster. This technique is also Forbidden because, as shown, if Orochimaru is Unable to obtain a new host after dropping the old host body then he will die. So this jutsu not only allows Orochimaru to possess and steal another persons body, but when he is done with it the body is left beyond repair, the spirit shattered and the vessel left unuseable. This technique defies everything about the human about and about the spirit, it alters his body, controls anothers body and even supresses and in a sense "cages" away the other persons soul.

If the above is too detailed and not what you where looking for then ill make it more basic

Orochimaru's most noteable Kinjutsu is Forbidden Technique: Living Corpse Reincarnation. The jutsu allows Orochimaru to Possess and Enemies body and take over it, supressing their soul and taking full control of their body.

His second is Forbidden Technique: The Power of the White Snake. This jutsu is the stepping stone for the above, Orochimaru turned his entire body into a large snake which now allows him to possess anothers body. Also the snakes body is made up or a paralysing blood.

Third is (Moyoushi Hebi) – Gathering of Snakes. By using the above jutsu Orochimaru is able to use the Rapid healing abilities of his Original body to heal his vessel by re attaching it incase it is damaged.

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better. Indeed his own most noteworthy technique is the Living Corpse Reeincarnation. Like you said, its forbidden because it allows the user to possess another living ninja and use his body as his own. The ninja disappears from existence and the body becomes Orochimaru's own body.

Before we go to that one, though, we need to address this one:

(Kinjutsu: Shirohebi no Chikara ) - Forbidden Technique: The Power of the White Snake
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 70 (-30 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Orochimaru will reveal his true self by exiting his body and revealing himself as a very big white snake. This white snake has a body made of what appear to be several other smaller white snakes and a head reminiscent of Orochimaru's original human head. However, due to the transformation, this head is much reptilian in features and must bigger. While on this form, Orochimaru's bites possess a paralyzing poison and his blood quickly disperses in the air if he is injured, bestowing the same effect. In this form, physical damage is not enough to kill him as he can simply reform by growing more snakes to form his body. The easiest way to defeat him in this form is to seal him or to cut his head off completely. In addition to being virtually immune to physical damage in this form, Orochimaru can use the snakes that compose his body to produce physical attacks with a mid-range radius that possess a physical damage of A-Rank level (counts as a move). While in this form, Orochimaru cannot weave handseals but can use elemental techniques from his mouth (if they don't require handseals and can be released from it). His speed in this form is drastically increased but his mobility and agility are not. The user must be in this form to leave his body and possess a new one through the living reincarnation technique. The risk of such a form is that if Orochimaru fails to defeat his enemy, he will be left without his former vessel as once Orochimaru exists his vessel, he cannot return to it.
Note: Usable once per battle.
Note: If the user doesn't defeat his opponent while releasing this form (when this is used in combat), he will lose his former vessel.
Note: Exposure to paralyzing poison takes 1 turn to fully paralyze an enemy.

This technique is what enables the use of the Living Corpse Reeincarnation. By default, Orochimaru bios with kinjutsu are inside a corpse which has no special abilities. A "blank" corpse. Orochimaru's real for is this one. Its a very big white snake, with a humanoid head and a body composed of countless little snakes. This form was achieved through years of self experimentation and merging himself with not only snakes but also the DNA of other ninjas, making his body disappear in the process. This body, however, has many weaknesses and so orochimaru's pursuit over eternal life and knowledge was still not achieved. He needed to possess other bodies to know what they knew and use their abilities as his own. This was done by possessing them while on this form and overcoming them in the mental plain, subduing their spirit and allowing his own to reign over the body.

Now, what weakness do you think exists in the above technique?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Where do i even start. This technique is riddled with weakness'.

Firstly: This is an all or nothing technique, once used there is no going back. Once Orochimaru leaves the Vessel the body becomes unuseable. This leaves him with no other option but to take over the new host, this leaves him vulnerable if he hasn't prepared enough and can leave him hostless if his possible target is able to get away. This would be the most notable weakness, that its an all or nothing technique, and failure results in death.

Secondly: He loses the ability to weave handseals or use any ninjutsu that doesn't come from ones mouth. This not only halves his power but also puts him in a tough position, it leaves him open to a multitude of different jutsu which he would be unable to counter, one that comes to mine would be Water dragon biting explosion. Being so limited it would be a hard counter and his opponent could easily get the upper hand on him.

Thirdly. This one is more of a personal opinion more then a more obvious weakness, but i think him being able to be cut and regrow is a weakness all on its own. To my knowledge(and i apologize if i am wrong) but his regrowth is not instant, it takes time. This technique itself screams overconfidence. Orochimaru believes himself unbeatable when doing this jutsu, he cannot be killed and his blood is like poison, but that is a weakness on its own. A deep enough cut would leave him vulnerable, yes the blood could Paralyse the opponent, but to severe him inhalf would take but an instant, and while vulnerable and missing his lower half it would make it very easy to behead him while he regenerates. Although i am unsure wether the beheading comes with a "cut off limit". Wether or not there is a space between a killing blow and simply damage is unknown to me, but i believe this ability not to die due to physical damage is a weakness, not because of the ability itself but due to the overconfidence this jutsu would give a person.

The final weakness is his ability to be sealed. As i am to understand, one cannot seal a living person. Thus killing your opponent first is needed before you can seal their corpse. This circumstance is removed when Orochimaru is in this form. By being able to seal him while he is still alive is a rather big weakness. Any ninja with the ability to seal and out speed Orochimaru's reactions will be more then capable of getting up close and sealing him without much effort.

Also he is highly susceptible to genjutsu, seemingly lacking in a way to break out of any high ranked genjutsu leaves him almost as a sitting duck if he uses this jutsu prematurely.

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can be sealed, btw, as any other living creature in our RP can be sealed. He doesn't become sealable by stuff that can seal only corpses.

Anywho, that pretty much covers it. The technique is more effective if you have already subdued the enemy or as a last resort. Its also best used in tight spaces than in open ones. If you are injured, once you transform into this force, you will have no injury so it can be an escape from tight situations. But, upon using it, you lose your current vessel.

Try performing it now.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
You know, i never truly saw the benefit of performing the technique

Orochimaru stood before his opponent, they where on the brink of death and Orochimaru was ready to transfere. From the mouth of his body his snake head emerged followed by the remainder of his body leaving the empty corpse on the ground. Now out of the vessel Orochimaru stared at his opponent, with a quick bite to the neck he made sure that his opponent was 100% incapacitated before making his way into the mans mouth to perform the second half of his ritual.

Status
Not open for further replies.