WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is how i think Orochimaru should die in the story. Now that Sasuke brought him back to life. Orochimaru agree assisting the boy with his request. I feel that Orochimaru should sacrifice himself to protect Sasuke from Madara. It would be a great ending for the sannin despite being evil finding somewhere in his heart a caring side for Sasuke being his disciple. What do you think?

Reactions: Sinnister

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No... No no no. I really don't see Orochimaru sacrificing himself for anyone. We're talking about the guy who's wish for immortality drove him insane. I'm really not sure how Orochimaru is going to die, if he even can at all. I prefer not to think about it.

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would oro will even try to protect Sasuke? Then He will not be a super villain...
Last time i checked i thought Tobi was the super villain. Why? Because every villain changes in the story. Wasn't Nagato evil? Naruto always changes the villain's mind and makes them realize that their was a better way. Orochimaru could become soft you knew know.

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't want Orochimaru to go out this way TBH, he's in my top 5 favorite character list, because of his awesome persona and want for power. He's always been about himself, striving to get stronger and stronger, that's why I fell in love with his character to begin with.

Dying that way would be a disgrace to his character IMO.

Sinnister

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm I never thought about that. It would be a good ending to the sannin. Cause if you think about it. The manga refers to the love of the sensei towards the student such as: The third towards oro when they fought, Kakashi towards sasuke before they fought and was determined to kill him.

I think its very possible. +Rep