UzumakiNaruto20

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick question. The last time Orochimaru had serious plot time he was sick and bedridden in need of a new body. So why is it that right now he seems to be in perfect health?

I don't recall him getting a new body. Is it possible that by hiding out in Sasuke and Anko's bodies he was somehow able to regenerate his health? I mean if that's all he has to do then what's the point of finding a new body?

TheBrightSide

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point i never really thought about it. I dont think its the same body that he had when he died considering he basically sprouted from Anko's neck but im not sure to be honest.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick question. The last time Orochimaru had serious plot time he was sick and bedridden in need of a new body. So why is it that right now he seems to be in perfect health?

I don't recall him getting a new body. Is it possible that by hiding out in Sasuke and Anko's bodies he was somehow able to regenerate his health? I mean if that's all he has to do then what's the point of finding a new body?
He's been reborn so I belive his body is normal on how it was before all the changes
Thts prob why he said he can't steal sasuke body yet (tho he said tht right before he absorb the chakra from kabuto so idk how strong oro is at the moment ) who knows he might have gotten his arms back

But u have to remember because orochimaru gets the powers if pool he takes on as hosts his body is reborn there most likely he would have to start over on the plus side to this he still has his knowledge of jutsu 10 times amount of kakashi (10,000) and his arms might be healed...

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's been reborn so I belive his body is normal on how it was before all the changes
Thts prob why he said he can't steal sasuke body yet (tho he said tht right before he absorb the chakra from kabuto so idk how strong oro is at the moment ) who knows he might have gotten his arms back

But u have to remember because orochimaru gets the powers if pool he takes on as hosts his body is reborn there most likely he would have to start over on the plus side to this he still has his knowledge of jutsu 10 times amount of kakashi (10,000) and his arms might be healed...
This