orochimaru

Quimito

Member
24 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
so this has been on my mind ever since i first saw orochimaru. idk if anyone sees this but did kishi purposely made orochimaru look like micheal jackson lol? like come one when i first saw oro that the first thing it came to my mind... plus he was after sasuke a teen boy and experimented on himself? did kishi purposely did this? i hope im not offending anyone it just to me it wierd how kishi made oro's character or maybe it just coincidence? :shrug:
 

Naruto N. Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,157 posts 814 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
7,157
Reaction score
814
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
me two but dont think he was trying to offend some one
 

NarutoSensei

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,062 posts 95 reactions
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
maybe he was a Micheal Jackson fan?? :shrug: xd

everyone is a micheal jackson fan..................O_O..................xd
no really O_O
 

Amada Uchiha

Member
17 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
so this has been on my mind ever since i first saw orochimaru. idk if anyone sees this but did kishi purposely made orochimaru look like micheal jackson lol? like come one when i first saw oro that the first thing it came to my mind... plus he was after sasuke a teen boy and experimented on himself? did kishi purposely did this? i hope im not offending anyone it just to me it wierd how kishi made oro's character or maybe it just coincidence? :shrug:

orochimaru was the main character on anime naruto after all, why kishi created him..? exactly I don't know, but orochimaru is important, I think without him anime naruto won't be ok...
 

Quimito

Member
24 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
orochimaru was the main character on anime naruto after all, why kishi created him..? exactly I don't know, but orochimaru is important, I think without him anime naruto won't be ok...

well i was wondering why kishi choose his character to be like micheal jackson lol come there are so many similarities xd like did he plan this lol i think he shud just dance and there u go u got micheal jackson lol
 
6 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I personally think it's probably just a coincidence. In fact, I don't think Orochimaru looks all that much like Michael Jackson... Well, actually, okay, I can admit, they do look sort of similar. But if you're aiming to make someone look kind of old and a bit skinnny, with an albino-snake-serpent-like appearence (hence the pale skin and his eyes and maybe part of his design), there's not many more designs for it.

I don't know, I just don't think it was intended. Who knows, though. Who knows. =/
 

Quimito

Member
24 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
everyone is a micheal jackson fan..................O_O..................xd
no really O_O

yes true i am lol maybe that why he choose oro's character tht way lol
 
Top