Orochimaru will Return?

Will Orochimaru return through Kabuto's body?

• Yes - Orochimaru will return!

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No - Kabuto will stay as himself

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i doubt it, his entire body has already been "taken over" by the scales he implanted into himself, if orochimaru's conciousness were to gonna over i believe it would have happened already. plus, orochimaru is still technically alive. if he were to be somehow released from Itachi's Susanoo, that would be cool.

Rikuto Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i doubt it, his entire body has already been "taken over" by the scales he implanted into himself, if orochimaru's conciousness were to gonna over i believe it would have happened already. plus, orochimaru is still technically alive. if he were to be somehow released from Itachi's Susanoo, that would be cool.
^Was just about to type that

believe7

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah man Orichimaru needs to be back on the series the show sucks without him to me he is one of the best villains made so far. He is selfish cruel and power thirsty thats how a true bad guy supposed to be not a emotional sociopath like saskue lol

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actually i really like the idea of Itachi releasing Orochimaru to find out how to stop the Edo Tensei technique. that really seems likely to happen. he told Naruto he already had a plan to deal with edo tensei, maybe that's his plan--bring out Orochimaru and make him give it up. that'd be way cool