[Discussion] Orochimaru will never return?!

Lorizle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many people have killed theories of Orochimaru's eventual return. I admit, even I myself have been responsible for the former. However, Kishi really needs to explain in more detail how the hell Oro came back, I mean seriously. Totsuka Blade is no Reaper Death Seal but it is supposed to keep the person's soul forever right?? So what the heck is going on here?

Is Kishi trolling us or what? :flaw: lol

Now that I'm done fuming about Oro's return, does anyone else [like myself] now feel that all those theories of Oro being the final villain may actually come to pass?

"Look" on monday, if anyone asked me about Oro being the last villain, that would=a face palm.......In there face. But now, he's back!!! That is something that I thought would never happen but it did. All of a sudden Oro being the last villain seems possible. [I really want to fly kick Kishi right about now]

So if Orochimaru eventually does, in fact, final take over Sasuke's body will he become the last villain? Or more epic-ly will he then fight Naruto in Sasuke's body. Leading to Naruto killing him, because he is no longer his long lost friend.

So many seemingly wild theories that were put to death in the past have to be taken into consideration now & so many more unanswered questions. Looks like its off to the archives for me :cool:

Sarutobi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this. the chakra plus his flesh equal unsealed oro
Technically the original Oro is still sealed.

Remember how Minato and Kushina were somehow able insert their own separate consciousnesses within Naruro using their own chakra? Minato said that he was able to witness all of Naruto's experiences. Orochimaru said that he was also able to do the same within Anko. This is because some of his [Oro's] sennin chakra was present within Anko's cured seal.

Sasuke somehow managed to give Orochimaru's separate consciousness a body by using a "piece" of Kabuto.

Last edited:

ItachiSan03

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get your analogy and in many ways, yes it helps. Although that thought had already gone through my head. However, this isn't Harry Potter. <- nuff said.
:sy::sy::sy::sy:
Just because it isn't harry potter doesn't mean that the idea can't be similar.

Oro put part of his body and soul in all of the curse marks. When juugo added some of his dna to the curse mark it was enough to give orochimaru a physical form.

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get your analogy and in many ways, yes it helps. Although that thought had already gone through my head. However, this isn't Harry Potter. <- nuff said.
That's why it's an analogy :sy:

wtf is a voldemort(harry potter)

not everyone's watches those magical movies so Idk what you tallin bout.
1. I'm not responsible for what you've been exposed to.

2. It's one of the most popular book/movie series in the world. It's reasonable to assume most people have been exposed to it in one form or another.

3. Maybe read the books? They're quite good and your English might improve as a result...

rainman00

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can someone who's weaker than everybody be the final villian naruto sasuke tobi and edo madara are so much stronger then orochimaru it don't make no sense kishi shud have kept him dead sasuke brought him back because sasuke knows hes no threat to him now

LR3W

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the scene of oro takin Sasuke body is not possible ATM! why?simply bcuz oro himself admit it and we all know that he has been watchin Sasuke developing all the past time! ,so I guess oro has somethin else to do and thanks to him we r seeing people getting Resurrected!!

JakeLife510

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I'm not responsible for what you've been exposed to.

2. It's one of the most popular book/movie series in the world. It's reasonable to assume most people have been exposed to it in one form or another.

3. Maybe read the books? They're quite good and your English might improve as a result...
Lmao excuse my English meant to say "seen"

but I'd rather read about a world of ninjas then a school of wizards, Harry Potter just ain't me