[Discussion] Orochimaru will face Naruto, in the body of Rinnegan Sasuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Remember when the Toad Sage predicted the future of Naruto fighting with Sasuke? Well he will, but it will be an Orochimaru controlled Sasuke he will be fighting against.

Orochimaru has been laying back because he was well aware of the fact that Sasuke has the potential to surpass even Madara, knowing that of course he's act like he's on his side and let him reach his potential.

My prediction is Naruto will face a near death encounter, and Sasuke will sacrifice himself to save him (Why the hell would he do that? Maybe he could've have an epiphany of some sort that made him realise Naruto's value) and as he is about to die he will awaken the Rinnegan. And right at that long awaited moment, Orochimaru quickly slithers into Sasuke's butthole and takes over his body.

With his gathered knowledge and some newly introduced jutsus, the Orochimaru-controlled-Sasuke may as well be equal to Naruto or perhaps even stronger. Now Naruto has almost his whole life been chasing after Sasuke to "save" him.

Perhaps the ending would be about Naruto fighting and save Sasuke the last time from Orochimaru at the moment Sasuke has just truly turned into a good boy. Sasuke will also fight Orochimaru inside himself with the power of bromance and by the end of the battle Sasuke will die but eventually set free. Then Sasuke will make love to Naruto and Tobi and name their child Sarutobi.

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke will also fight Orochimaru inside himself with the power of bromance and by the end of the battle Sasuke will die but eventually set free. Then Sasuke will make love to Naruto and Tobi and name their child Sarutobi.
Lmao XD
Seems like a decent plot twist,i hope it happens
You must be registered for see images

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Remember when the Toad Sage predicted the future of Naruto fighting with Sasuke? Well he will, but it will be an Orochimaru controlled Sasuke he will be fighting against.

Orochimaru has been laying back because he was well aware of the fact that Sasuke has the potential to surpass even Madara, knowing that of course he's act like he's on his side and let him reach his potential.

My prediction is Naruto will face a near death encounter, and Sasuke will sacrifice himself to save him (Why the hell would he do that? Maybe he could've have an epiphany of some sort that made him realise Naruto's value) and as he is about to die he will awaken the Rinnegan. And right at that long awaited moment, Orochimaru quickly slithers into Sasuke's butthole and takes over his body.

With his gathered knowledge and some newly introduced jutsus, the Orochimaru-controlled-Sasuke may as well be equal to Naruto or perhaps even stronger. Now Naruto has almost his whole life been chasing after Sasuke to "save" him.

Perhaps the ending would be about Naruto fighting and save Sasuke the last time from Orochimaru at the moment Sasuke has just truly turned into a good boy. Sasuke will also fight Orochimaru inside himself with the power of bromance and by the end of the battle Sasuke will die but eventually set free. Then Sasuke will make love to Naruto and Tobi and name their child Sarutobi.
Interesting plot twist. But seriously, Orochimaru could own Sasuke with 3 Hokages at his side :|. Gangbang guaranteed.

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke would need Senju DNA to awaken Rinnegan. Being a proud of his clan, I doubt Sasuke would ever seek power from a rival clan to the Uchiha.
Orochimaru just had a body transfer. He would have to wait three years. Moreover, he now has Senju DNA. I doubt he wants Uchiha DNA anymore.
Naruto vs Sasuke would be robbed of a lot of its drama if it's really Naruto vs. Orochimaru in order to save Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke have two different philosophies (yin and yang), and both want to be Hokage. They should fight over that. Characters should fight over their own conflicts. Orochimaru is simply not needed for Naruto vs. Sasuke. They already have reason to fight. And it would be less dramatic since Naruto wouldn't not be fighting the man he considers him best friend.

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke would need Senju DNA to awaken Rinnegan. Being a proud of his clan, I doubt Sasuke would ever seek power from a rival clan to the Uchiha.
Orochimaru just had a body transfer. He would have to wait three years. Moreover, he now has Senju DNA. I doubt he wants Uchiha DNA anymore.
Naruto vs Sasuke would be robbed of a lot of its drama if it's really Naruto vs. Orochimaru in order to save Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke have two different philosophies (yin and yang), and both want to be Hokage. They should fight over that. Characters should fight over their own conflicts. Orochimaru is simply not needed for Naruto vs. Sasuke. They already have reason to fight. And it would be less dramatic since Naruto wouldn't not be fighting the man he considers him best friend.
Sasuke has spent a long while off screen with the most shady characters of the series...for all we know he could have had Senju cells implanted in him while it was off screen

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke has spent a long while off screen with the most shady characters of the series...for all we know he could have had Senju cells implanted in him while it was off screen
you completely ignored my argument that this would be out of character for Sasuke who has always been proud to be an Uchiha. Thus, the wouldn't get power from the Senju, since they are rivals to the Uchiha.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,506๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

scans of nothing .

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you completely ignored my argument that this would be out of character for Sasuke who has always been proud to be an Uchiha. Thus, the wouldn't get power from the Senju, since they are rivals to the Uchiha.
I doubt he even cares about dat old rivalry between Uchihas and Senju,and i am pretty sure he threw that pride aside when Orochimaru offered him power. :rolleyes:

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I doubt he even cares about dat old rivalry between Uchihas and Senju,and i am pretty sure he threw that pride aside when Orochimaru offered him power. :rolleyes:
Seeking power from Orochimaru is not evidence that he would seek power from Senju. Orochimaru =/= Senju. Sasuke's problem with the Senju would be that they think they're better than the Uchiha (which they are in my opinion) but in Sasuke's opinion this would be unforgivable. He wouldn't seek power from them. He wouldn't augment his Uchiha powers with Senju powers. This would acknowledge that Senju DNA is needed to make an Uchiha strong. He didn't have a problem with Orochimaru because Orochimaru believed Uchiha clan > Orochimaru (why he wanted Uchiha DNA).

Sasuke always cares about his clan. I think he would also "care" about its' old rivals

Moreover, KisuneUchiha's suggestion would be pure deus ex machina.