blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This would be tough mainly because Minato is great at sealing. However, if he doesn't try and seal Oro, I call it a draw because idk of any technqiue by Minato that could kill Oro and Oro would have a hard time catching up, unless he has some technqiue unknown to us to assist him. So I call a draw unless Minato seals him.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
minato or draw

i can see this being like third vs oro even with edo no matter what oro will not win

it minato could draw by using reaper death seal and get the first and second hokages than since monato is stronger than the third when he was old he could pull out his soul

or minato is just good enough where he could win with other seals he knows (he learned them from kushina im pretty sure since the uzumaki were good at sealing)

blacklildudexst

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but you guyz can't for forbidden jusu.sealing going be hard when fight some like Orochimaru.speed mean notting if person smart which both are, they can counter it.
so thinking a draw 2.think about it guyz it not buz 4th is just cool.we here to see who will win.look Orochimaru took on 5tailof 9tailfox.and he was not at 100%.he kill 3th hokage and almost too took out new comeing bigboob5th hokage. dont tell me he going die off some speed crap.maybe 4th get the sealing on him but knowing Orochimaru he might have something counter tht.tht how smart he is ther alway a plan x for him.lol

blacklildudexst

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
4th hokage of course
he has the speed
skill
intelligence
and experience all at his young age orochimaru doesnt stand a chance :flaw:
so saying orochimaru is dum.i dont you been reading the book or show tht good but orochimaru is most intelligence and skill person out ther.get your fact right kid and hit the naruto book not trying be rude just saying.

kakashitachi

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but you guyz can't for forbidden jusu.sealing going be hard when fight some like Orochimaru.speed mean notting if person smart which both are, they can counter it.
so thinking a draw 2.think about it guyz it not buz 4th is just cool.we here to see who will win.look Orochimaru took on 5tailof 9tailfox.and he was not at 100%.he kill 3th hokage and almost too took out new comeing bigboob5th hokage. dont tell me he going die off some speed crap.maybe 4th get the sealing on him but knowing Orochimaru he might have something counter tht.tht how smart he is ther alway a plan x for him.lol
4 tailed naruto* sorry :p

kakashitachi

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but my opinion is 4th hands down.. we never seen all his jutsus we just know about the few that made him stand out.. if he created rasengan and the death contract seal and created a justu that is faster than madaras teleportaion than come on im pretty sure hes got some pretty hefty jutsus that are strong enough to demolish oro..it would probably be one hell of a fight tho but hands down minato..hes that nigga :)

blacklildudexst

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but my opinion is 4th hands down.. we never seen all his jutsus we just know about the few that made him stand out.. if he created rasengan and the death contract seal and created a justu that is faster than madaras teleportaion than come on im pretty sure hes got some pretty hefty jutsus that are strong enough to demolish oro..it would probably be one hell of a fight tho but hands down minato..hes that nigga :)
rasengan not that good if some can block it so that fail.death contract seal going kill your self everything fail really so tht draw automic.and speed maybe but it have be on point . if miss it take time to recover but 4th maybe not.but when faceing who have study every ****ing forbbiden jusu it pretty clear you going to die or going in up being a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.