Vs

Mu
&
Gengetsu

Battlefield-Kimi Vs Gaara
Knowledge-Manga
Diatance-20m
Intent-Kill
Conditions-Orochi has Zetsu body, with all of Zetsu feats+part one ET Hashi&BZ Mokuton feats(lets assume that he is trained for month w/ new body of his). Mu and Gengetsu are alive not Edo
Restrictions-War arc ET. He still can use part 1 ET and summon Hashirama and Tobirama which he used against 3rd Hokage
Who Wins?​

Last edited:

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Muu can if he works together with Gengetsu properly likely do that heavy boulder technique and make them too heavy to move and if they can do that to both of the Edo Tensei then they shouldn't have too much trouble with Orochimaru alone because in my opinion I believe it is in character Orochimaru would have too much faith in the 2 Hokage to directly help them so unless there are more factors I most likely overlooked then Muu and Gengetsu high difficulty.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've made Orochimaru ridiculously overpowered here. And that's with any single version of Oro already having a chance against these two.

Yamata body completely nullfies Mu since his Jinton isn't big enough to take out eight of Manda at once (practically . . . )

Formation of Ten Thousand finds Hozuki and clones seal him. Any major Fuuton will blow Mu out of the sky then Kusanagi will kill him

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see it going either way.

Gengetsu's water body is a good counter to snakes, and Particle style effectively dries them up due to it's intense heat - and if we're comparing real life - then there exists a beam that could traverse 300+KM/HR, killing 200,000+ men in a single strike, so I'mma go ahead and say that the duo have got this in the bag.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see it going either way.

Gengetsu's water body is a good counter to snakes, and Particle style effectively dries them up due to it's intense heat - and if we're comparing real life - then there exists a beam that could traverse 300+KM/HR, killing 200,000+ men in a single strike, so I'mma go ahead and say that the duo have got this in the bag.
Mu cant use partical style forever...the edo tenseis will keep reviving/regenerating, they need to be sealed. Mu will run out of chakra. Orochimaru knows all 5 nature elements so lightning style with the sword of kusanagi can take care of gengetsus water body.