Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably only 2% of people with Tv Tokyo watched this episode in Japan. Boruto just flops over and over. The ratings are consecutive. It is a 2% rating anime. Only 65 (with a bunch of fillers) was acclaimed and we know why. Naruto, Sasuke , Kishimoto movie script and good animators, everything else is bad.

:lmao:

I ain't watching this crap episode.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably only 2% of people with Tv Tokyo watched this episode in Japan. Boruto just flops over and over. The ratings are consecutive. It is a 2% rating anime. Only 65 (with a bunch of fillers) was acclaimed and we know why. Naruto, Sasuke , Kishimoto movie script and good animators, everything else is bad.

:lmao:

I ain't watching this crap episode.
if what you're saying is true they'd cancel the anime cancel the manga stop making merchandise stop promoting it and it'd be seasonal. so nope boruto anime is successful in japan and is always being rated second/first in tv tokyo's website. so idk WHAT THE **** YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if what you're saying is true they'd cancel the anime cancel the manga stop making merchandise stop promoting it and it'd be seasonal. so nope boruto anime is successful in japan and is always being rated second/first in tv tokyo's website. so idk WHAT THE **** YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
It is true. Just go to animenewsnetwork, the ratings are there. It appears in the rankings of the days it airs. ;)

They would never cancel it because it lives because of Naruto legacy. Listen, i am tired of this Boruto conversation, the anime is 95% of times shit (except episode 65) and the manga is badly written, this is my opinion and that is it. Now please, behave and pay attention to your language, it makes you look unprepared for life between adults.

You want to speak about Boruto, post in the Boruto section.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is true. Just go to animenewsnetwork, the ratings are there. It appears in the rankings of the days it airs. ;)

They would never cancel it because it lives because of Naruto legacy. Listen, i am tired of this Boruto conversation, the anime is 95% of times shit (except episode 65) and the manga is badly written, this is my opinion and that is it. Now please, behave and pay attention to your language, it makes you look unprepared for life between adults.

You want to speak about Boruto, post in the Boruto section.
See u next week