Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kisame wins. Orochimaru is definitely capable of avoiding attacks and shizzle with his insane body and techniques, but that all falls the moment Kisame actually starts absorbing his chakra. Orochimaru has a heavier reliance on chakra reliant abilities than most others, so I honestly can't see him winning once a Great Shark Bullet is launched at his face. He can't just slither out of it & it siphons his chakra.

I also don't feel Orochimaru is fast enough to perform any action capable of bursting Kisame down. Mid-diff in regards to actual combat, but high-diff in regards to difficulty. Orochimaru isn't losing until he's out of chakra, and Kisame is regenerating whatever minor strikes Orochimaru can land on himself all while siphoning him. My bet is on the guy with an insane chakra pool & powerful absorption outliving the immortal man by maintaining more chakra than him.

niceday

Regular
Kin
228💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame could use his sharks to eat all the things orochimaru summons.Kisame could absorb all of orochimaru's chakra.Kisame will win this one.

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro Kisame doesn't regenerate just 'minor' attacks, there was nothing Minor about what Killer Bee did to him, the guy blew out Kisame's entire torso there were like absolutely no internal organs left his whole torso was a massive hole, and Samehada regenerated all that in an instant.

Honestly, I think Kishi realised that he made a nigh invincible character which is why he had to create the Samehada betrays Kisame plot because how the hell would he have been killed otherwise?

The guy has a giant water shark bullet that absorbs chakra instantly whilst using said chakra to grow stronger and bigger, Goodbye susano'o.

He has samehada to break him out of genjutsu, that's if the genjutsu takes in the first place considering the fact that the user's chakra has to enter the target's chakra network but how does that happen with Kisame and Samehada constantly absorbing and converting chakra?

Jutsu such as Amateresu and chidori get absorbed and fatal taijutsu or sword wounds get instantly regenerated.

Kisame is a beast wouldn't be surprised if he absorbs even Naruto's senjutsu without turning into stone.

"It was stated that Samehada absorbs chakra and "Converts" it into physical energy for Kisame" (That old guy who was watching Bee vs Kisame fight said so when he was analyzing Kisame's abilities).

I suppose a space time jutsu user could like Sasuke, Minato, and Tobi could beat him by teleporting Samehada away from him. Though considering that every jutsu uses chakra, who is to say Samehada doesn't cancel the teleportation by absorbing the chakra that the jutsu uses to function.

I think there would have been a lot of plot no jutsu or contradictory plot lines required for Kisame to actually lose a fight if Samehada didn't betray him. Kishi was smart to introduce that plot device.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Either you people are simply trolls, or you have no Idea who Orochimaru is.

Oro wins mid difficulty because he doesnt have much idea about Kisame, and knowledge is an important factor for Orochimaru.

But after watching the fight, youd feel like Oro solos.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either you people are simply trolls, or you have no Idea who Orochimaru is.

Oro wins mid difficulty because he doesnt have much idea about Kisame, and knowledge is an important factor for Orochimaru.

But after watching the fight, youd feel like Oro solos.
Everything about your profile makes me feel like this is a mistake....but....how does Oro win?