Imperious

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conditions: 5 meters. I honestly don't know which Orochimaru to use here. Healthy?

Restrictions: Summoning techniques. Fuinjutsu.

Intel: none

Intent: Bloodlust

S2: Full Intel, unrestricted.

Hiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru, especially healthy has a wide range of techniques, most we havent seen, i feel oro here would take the win without too much trouble

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait, is this Zetsu-Orochimaru, or just a healthy Pt.2 Orochimaru w/o the Zetsu body? I don't think Kakuzu can beat the former, but I believe he can beat the latter.
I was thinking this was Zetsu Oro, but he'd win either way. So how does Kakuzu beat the latter?

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was thinking this was Zetsu Oro, but he'd win either way. So how does Kakuzu beat the latter?
Yamato no Orochi is a big ass target, and wouldn't be smart of Orochimaru to use against Kakuzu. A multiple elemental assault more than likely be the end of it. And from my recollection, the things has no actually feats.

Other than that... I mean I never understood what Orochimaru exactly had that threatened Kakuzu outside of summons. All of his snake-based ninjutsu get charred through Zukkoku. If they were to clash in CQC, Kakuzu's V2 version (with the tentacles protruding, and being able to extend extremely far) would suffice to keep Orochimaru at bay.

Honestly, I'm confused on how Orochimaru beats Kakuzu.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yamato no Orochi is a big ass target, and wouldn't be smart of Orochimaru to use against Kakuzu. A multiple elemental assault more than likely be the end of it. And from my recollection, the things has no actually feats.

Other than that... I mean I never understood what Orochimaru exactly had that threatened Kakuzu outside of summons. All of his snake-based ninjutsu get charred through Zukkoku. If they were to clash in CQC, Kakuzu's V2 version (with the tentacles protruding, and being able to extend extremely far) would suffice to keep Orochimaru at bay.

Honestly, I'm confused on how Orochimaru beats Kakuzu.
Honestly, I believe that you really like to underestimate oro in every possible way there is....
He also got the 5 elements, he has his arms now, which means he can use some of his techniques while being in his Yamata no orochi form....I mean what would stop him from using the rashomns if Kakuzu used a strong attack?
What would stop him from using his true form poison?, etc....

Last edited: