Orochimaruofthesound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now Remember this is just a theory Based on a string of (specifically stringed together) coincidences

It was known from an early age that Orochimaru was a prodigy. Being trained at a young age by his well Pseudo-father the third hokage. Now the death of his parents sent him overboard but i believe it made him easier to manipulate. Now bare in mind, Orochimaru became not only a member of anbu but specifically a member of Root.

Now why is that important? i'll tell you. The leader of root was Danzo.

It was danzos wish to become hokage at any cost,

We know that orochimaru committed Many traitorous tasks like

Rob graves

perform experiments on babies

Launch Coup De tats

Now who put him up to it. thats right Danzo.

Orochimaru defected not because he was defecting the village, but because he was the only link to danzo's crimes

and danzo knew that and i believe Danzo sold orochimaru out without oro's knowing

Danzo had Shisui's eye and hashirama's cells implanted at the cost of murder of the man who thwarted orochimaru's experiments. and a living uchiha to test on

Danzo had reached out to orochimaru but for reasons we still are unsure about and maybe never will.

now Orochimaru is watching his test subject Sasuke fulfill Orochimarus expectations in not only his rinnegan research but senju cell research aswell

Keep this in mind Orichimaru may be considered evil but his crimes were all ordered at the hand of 6th hokage (candidate) Danzo

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm. I can see where you're coming from but I don't think Oro is the kind of guy who will be taken orders from Danzo like that. I'm sure that he only worked with/under Danzo only to take advantage of him. He also used him as an experiment at some point with the Senju DNA and I have a feeling it was Danzo who allowed the other people to be tested on that eventually died cause of Oro injecting them with Hashirama's DNA.

Overall, I wouldn't say Danzo is to blame for Oro's actions.

Orochimaruofthesound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this was the case. Op would we not know of this sooner?
like i said theory and it is plausible too. i didn't just right this for no reason, Orochimaru is one of the more interesting characters in their design. He is definatly not linear in his design. He has a i just want to watch the world burn feel but at the same time you know he has a plan

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
like i said theory and it is plausible too. i didn't just right this for no reason, Orochimaru is one of the more interesting characters in their design. He is definatly not linear in his design. He has a i just want to watch the world burn feel but at the same time you know he has a plan
He does and thats to follow Sasuke's plan. After this theory of yours, it got me to remember how similiar Sasuke and Orochimaru are. They both seem sneaky, like snake like.

Orochimaruofthesound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He does and thats to follow Sasuke's plan. After this theory of yours, it got me to remember how similiar Sasuke and Orochimaru are. They both seem sneaky, like snake like.

Sasuke is after all not just Oro's experiment, but his student as well, Orochimaru, raised and trained sasuke like jiraiya did naruto and tsunade did sakura (though means are drastically different)

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he never took orders from danzo .. he only took the advantage of danzo's authority over ANBU to make experiments w/o being hunted by them .. and not have trouble with half of Konoha's Anbu .

Orochimaruofthesound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he never took orders from danzo .. he only took the advantage of danzo's authority over ANBU to make experiments w/o being hunted by them .. and not have trouble with half of Konoha's Anbu .
Well thats one way to look at it but explain why danzo had reached out to him then. the cells and eye were planted well before then.