Orochimaru might have given Obito a powerup

ElectroG

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows.... maybe Oro was watching Obito to possibly take his body and when he 'died' Oro might have done something

You think Orochimaru is involved somehow?

silverevo05

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like page 4 holds sooo many hidden clues.

Why is Kakashi pointing at the clock? (I know Kishi doesn't waste a frame on just Kakashi pointing to the clock)

What is really in that candy that old lady gave Obito? (once again Kishi doesn't waste frames on an old lady giving candy then it being kicked out of his mouth only to show the Candy on a sigle frame by itself (holds significance))

What is that Machine that the 3rd and 4th are looking at? It looks like a set of tv montiors but is 2 machines connected to 1. Maybe it's what created Obito/Hashirama/Madara/Zetsu with Orochimaru's help or maybe it's his machine

lord tobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why is Kakashi pointing at the clock? (I know Kishi doesn't waste a frame on just Kakashi pointing to the clock)

What is really in that candy that old lady gave Obito? (once again Kishi doesn't waste frames on an old lady giving candy then it being kicked out of his mouth only to show the Candy on a sigle frame by itself (holds significance))

What is that Machine that the 3rd and 4th are looking at? It looks like a set of tv montiors but is 2 machines connected to 1. Maybe it's what created Obito/Hashirama/Madara/Zetsu with Orochimaru's help or maybe it's his machine
he went to use fireball (obito) and choked on it nothing special lol:flaw:

snake orochimaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*staring at your sig* :eek:

what? oh yes, yes...definitely yes xd

he might be involved because Tobi's crushed side looks like Danzo's altered hand...wrinkles and stuff...and as we know, Shodai's cells can create magic...:noc:

ElectroG

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think he pointed at the clock to show how Kakashi was acutally on time instead of being late as usual.

I think the candy thing was just a gag like Naruto would have done when he was younger... how the stupidest things make you look bad

I think the overall reason for the flashback was to show how obito kept failing no matter how hard he tried and how kind-hearted he was. It felt artistic IMO

The tvs were to watch teh Fights... Minato was the leader of Kakashi's group and the Hokage always watches teh fights

jet07

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that the answer is more complicated than it just being Obito as a adult. I think the old lady may have been oRo and he gathered Obito's DNA in order to get ahold of Uchiha essence...instead of getting it the old fashioned way...for experimentation...the old lady coulda been somebody controlled by madara or someone from sound village...or we could be trying to make something out of nothing.

Next Please

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You are over thinking things, kakashi is pointing at the clock because Obito is late. The panel that just shows the candy signifys why he was sick when Obito fought guy (the candy was poisoned or expired), as for the tv monitors, its just tvs. Nothing else...

Venkatesh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
orochimaru always wanted uchiha, so he might have seen obito in dying condition and he helped him to survive. And I also think orochimaru kidnapped tsunade's brother nawaki and showed some other body saying nawaki is dead in ninja war. He used nawaki's cells to bring back obito, that is how obito/tobi able to use Izanagi during battle with konan.