Orochimaru is a fatherly figure to Sasuke?

Do you think this is the case?

• Yeah, Orochimaru is becoming more and more like a fatherly figure

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nah, he is a great sensei, but nothing more than that

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unlike Fugaku who taught Sasuke just a basic katon jutsu, was rather harsh and played favoritism with Itachi, Orochinaru played favoritism with Sasuke unlike all his other students.

Even now I feel like Orochimaru is watching over Sasuke and has great faith in him like a true sensei, which Kakashi lacked. He helped the young prodigy Uchiha to uncover the dark secrets of Konoha.

So my question is isn't he more than a sensei to Sasuke, maybe like a sort of a fatherly figure to him?

Last edited:

EPICMenma

Veteran
Kin
161💸
Kumi
-18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Orochinaru is a fatherly figure to Sasuke?

Indeed, Orochimaru put too much faith in sasuke like father and son.
EDIT: father wouldn't dare to steal his son's body.

Last edited:

Psy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unlike Fugaku who taught Sasuke just a basic katon jutsu, was rather harsh and played favoritism with Itachi, Orochinaru played favoritism with Sasuke unlike all his other students.

Even now I feel like Orochimaru is watching over Sasuke and has great faith in him like a true sensei, which Kakashi lacked. He helped the young prodigy Uchiha to uncover the dark secrets of Konoha.

So my question is isn't he more than a sensei to Sasuke, maybe like a sort of a fatherly figure to him?
@Bold. lel wut.

OT: No. Fathers don't try to steal your body.

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Father? Oh like a perverted priest touching little boys, gotcha.

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofcourse, at the beginning Orochimaru wanted to take over his body, but now he doesn't. I am saying is the Orochinaru now, becoming more like a fatherly figure as he doesn't want to take over his body anymore?

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't think he's a father figure

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has turned into one. His monologue that he would like to see the heights Sasuke attains, does add a whole new twist to it. His character change was very unnatural and quick though.

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn't pick either option in this poll, Orochimaru is neither a fatherly figure or a great sensei. He was grooming Sasuke to be his perfect host body for Kaguya's sake!