redsglory1974

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The question as its suggest. Im just wondering since he's got so many of his DNA implanted to various of people such as Anko, Sasuke, Kabuto (just to name a few), how would he possibly be killed without killing all those people first? Proved that he can be revived through Kabuto genes really mesmerized me. Any ideas?

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do we know has his chakra?

Sasuke - lost it vs Itachi
Kabuto - Orochimaru claimed his own back
Anko - Sasuke used it to bring back Orochimaru

Who else?

redsglory1974

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do we know has his chakra?

Sasuke - lost it vs Itachi
Kabuto - Orochimaru claimed his own back
Anko - Sasuke used it to bring back Orochimaru

Who else?
I think he bite more person than we know, so thats why i asked. Means that as long as the person that he bites lives, he lives too.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It was shown that lots of characters had it in part 1, I think. Plus those prison guys that Karin was in charge of.

IMO, the only real way to kill Oro is to remove his soul with Human Path or vaporize him.

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have to remember someone has to resurrect him, Im sure there arent too many people with the knowledge to do so that would want to bring him back.

anointed1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cannot prove it, but I would think that only those endowed the Heaven curse mark or the Earth curse mark are able to serve as a conduit for a resurrection.

Big bengi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is one jutsu that can kill everyone, juubi bomb so i don't think he is totally invincible. We just have to exercise the bomb upon oro to find out.
However, the guy has so tagged so many other ninjas with curse marks hence killing sasuke, anko and kabuto won't make a difference if the other ninjas are still around.