Orochimaru can he edo tenshi of the dead Akatsuki..? Vs Akatsuki Revival plan.

konoha Sev7n

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking at the gaiden ...an it revival plan of Akatsuki.. Make me think of the following.

So do you think that orochimaru able pull kabuto edo tenshi of the dead Akatsuki... Minus.. Kanon, Kisame and Hidan If he can do it that made it somewhat op... In away. I guess nagato is out of the question too being seal by Itachi.

Shin Uchiha learn might come form Dead Itachi...<.<.. Who killed you... My little bro Sasuke.... That bastard - shin uchiha.. Could think Itachi was ItachiJesus of the Uchiha clan has it all scared weapon, susanoo etc..can t be beat..

if Orochimaru planned it out due to some minor stuff happen in the fourth Shinobi wars.. Orochimaru wanted Akatsuki members dead so he can use the. As pawn for Edo tenshi..later done By Kabuto.

Then again maybe Orochimaru can't use that jutsu to bring the dead again... Might be Hagamoro cancel it out or nullify the jutsu when he sent the dead back to pure land... Since he the master of life an death with this rinnegan.

Though .... Using the old method is better then the. New one... I guess it going back to it roots an collecting talent personal...manly Uchiha ..sharingan user... I guess trying to get naruto Jesus is like getting this talk no jutsu on Demi God level...lol Sasuke seem easy he like to destroy an even kill if needed...

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To this manga, it seem major character in edo form is far weaker than alive one. So i prefer he brought some back via modified zetsu body than just edo body.