Prestonyoko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru without Edo Tensei can defeat Minato, seeing how watching the latest Anime they seem to be Rivals & when I compared the two, Orochimaru can defeat him.

Orochimaru (Without Edo Tensei)

You must be registered for see images

VS

Minato Namikaze

Now hear me out, read it first. Orochimaru can counter everything Minato has to offer.

Let's Begin.

Summoning Jutsu: Gamabunta-

This can easily be countered by the great & powerful Manda.

Manda fought Katsuya & Gamabunta all at once & still managed to defeat them. I dont think I have to explain this part anymore.

Flying Thunder God: If Orochimaru gets tagged or marked-

When Orochimaru notices he has been marked or tagged with a Flying Thunder God seal, Orochimaru can use "Orochimaru-Style Body Replacement Technique" & can sprout out of his old body & skin & come out with a new one.

Doing so will leave the Flying Thunder God Seal on the other body.

Flying Thunder God: When Minato throws multiple Kunai all around the Battlefield & Orochimaru-

When the Kunai are thrown all Orochimaru he can simple counter this by using "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough". This technique has the force of knocking down a tree, it will blow away all the Kunai that were headed in Orochimaru's direction the opposite.

This way Orochimaru knows where all the Kunai are & doesn't have to worry about his surroundings.

Rasengan landing a blow-

Minato has no other forms of a more powerful Rasengan, meaning his Rasengan he has always had is the weakest form of the Jutsu.

Obito has tanked 2 Rasengans & he still manged to pull through

The First time was Minato's when they fought way back then, Minato's Rasengan seemed to totally crush Obito allthough Obtio was managing to still stand up easily from it & escaped.

The Second Time was when Obito was in combat with Naruto, Bee, Guy, & Kakashi. Naruto & Kakashi seemed to come up with a plan to defeat him finally & managed to hit Obito with Rasengan through Kumai although Obito survived it & still managed to fight them with no difficulty from the injury at all.

Now I know Orochimaru isn't Obito, but Orochimaru has way more stamina than Obito & has body modifications to make his body stronger.

Meaning without a doubt Orochimaru will tank Rasengan.

Minato's Intelligence-

Orochimaru is clearly waaaayyy smarter than Minato. Orochimaru has been through way more battles than Minato has ever lived, Orochimaru is hella older than him too meaning he has way more battle expeirience thm Minato does. None of Minato's Tatics will fool Orochimaru at all.

Orochimaru has hailed as a prodigy child, something you'd only see once in a Generation. He hailed a Genius.

Minato's Kunai slashing Orochimaru or beheading him-

Orochimaru is extremely difficult to kill, 4 Tailed State 2 Naruto bisected Orochimaru & he took it like it was nothing. Any Physical damage Orochimaru recives can easily be brought back to Original state using "Gathering of the Snakes".

Another way he can even escape damage is using "Attack Prevention Technique" just like Madara has used, the user practicly phase through anything they come into contact with, they can also execute a suprise attack as well.

See? Orochimaru has a completly legit counter for all Minato has to throw at him.

Now proceed to see how Orochimaru defeats Minato.

Orochimaru summons Manda & uses him to persue Minato when needed, Orochimaru pulls out his "Sword of Kusanagi: Longsword of the Sky"

& then enters his "Slithering Snake Mode"

which grants him more speed & agility & then pursues Minato, when Minato Teleports to one of his Flying Thunder God Kunai or seal Manda persues Minato & attacks, Minato has no choice but to Teleport to another spot or run away from the area which Manda attacked him, The spot Manda has crushed with his strength will leave the seal useless considering Minato can't Teleport under a pile of Boulders & crushed earth.

Once he realizes that running away isn't an option he will persue Orochimaru in close combat, where he loses. Orochimaru's Sword of Kusanagi levitates & will be used to Orochimaru's advantage just like when fighting Hiruzen. When Minato gets close enough Orchimaru can use "Binding Snake Glare Spell"

to have snakes come out of his body & restrain Minato, the snakes can bite him & when they do he's poisoned. Once restrained Orochimaru uses his sword of Kusanagi to fly Minato's direction & Finish him off.

SUMMARY: Slithering Snake Mode Orochimaru + Manda + 2 Other large Snakes + Levitating Sword of Kusanagi: Longsword of the Sky all at once completely Overwhelm Minato due to the fact that Minato is lacking in power & always has been.

This entire thread proves 100% that Orochimru without using Edo Tensei can defeat Minato.

Thank you for Reading!!!

Thoughts? Comments?

Please no Orochimaru bashing.

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru doesn't have the speed to catch Minato's FTG and saying that Manda or this snake tech can keep up with the fastest shinobi is wrong.

Also, Orochimaru doesn't have more stamina than Obito, who was able to tank rasengan because has freakin zetsu-made body which regenerates all the time. Orochimaru may survive rasengan but it will take a toll on him and after few hits he will be out of chakra that helps him recover.

Minato finished many shinobis from Iwagakure all by himself meaning he has quite large chakra pool. Orochimaru was done after few replacement techs, kusanagis and rashomon.

Yeaah Manda won with Bunta and Katsuyu, having his mouth pierced with a large katana...

Prestonyoko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru doesn't have the speed to catch Minato's FTG and saying that Manda or this snake tech can keep up with the fastest shinobi is wrong.

Also, Orochimaru doesn't have more stamina than Obito, who was able to tank rasengan because has freakin zetsu-made body which regenerates all the time. Orochimaru may survive rasengan but it will take a toll on him and after few hits he will be out of chakra that helps him recover.

Minato finished many shinobis from Iwagakure all by himself meaning he has quite large chakra pool. Orochimaru was done after few replacement techs, kusanagis and rashomon.

Yeaah Manda won with Bunta and Katsuyu, having his mouth pierced with a large katana...
Technically speaking, he does. Minato Teleporting is not him using speed to move. Its using a Jutsu to move from point A to point B. Manda only strikes the Location Minato has teleoprted too. & Orochimaru's Slithering Snake Mode had speed that could keep up with 4 Tails Naruto which can catch up Minato as well. What Naruto, Ay, & Rock Lee use defines speed bc their actually moving.

You said Obito has more stamina than Orochimaru bc Obito has Zetsu I'm him? Well so does Orochimaru (Manga Fact)

It cuttting Orochimaru in half doesn't take a toll on him than I dunno what will, Rasengan won't cut it.

Manda only had the Katana pierced on him only bc of Jiraiya & Tsunade interviening in their fight.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This rasengan is enough to put Orochimaru out of commission

He doesn't possess Jubito's regenerative abilities. He can only escape death by switching bodies, but it won't heal his internal organs that would be destroyed by the jutsu. Even edo tensei struggled to regenerate Muu

Prestonyoko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato can Summon one of the SAGE TOADS and WIN AHAHAHHAAHHA.
Oro cant hit em Goood game

Light Skins taking L's for this mpost
Minato was never shown to Summon Ma & Pa at all so its not cannon for him to use in battle, unless you wanna show me a picture of him summoning them

I agree with everything except that Oro has more stamina than Obito. I don't know why that idea even came to your head lol. Oro would take him mid-high diff.
Ahaa thanks, I was watching the latest Anime & it popped up in my head.

But don't for get that Orochimaru's body is now made of Zetsu as well just like Obito, not to mention all of the body modifications he has as well.

Which is why I think he has more stamina than Obito.

oro style substitution take alot of chakra aswel you know
Yes I know but when Orochimaru fought Naruto & used it Orochimaru seemed to be just fine

7PathSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, this whole thread was a stretch to say the least, you've pitted a ninja not known (at all) for speed vs the fastest ninja we know of in the manga.

First, youre assuming that if Oro sheds his skin that he sheds the seal with it, and your wrong. Maybe if he changes BODIES he may be able to do it but that takes a very long time and leaves him weak enough for even a young Sasuke to kill him.

You mentioned Obito tanked 2 rasengan, if it was "tanked" half his bady wouldnt have melted and the battle wouldve continued, the only thing that saved him was Hashi's cell regen and Im sure the gedo mazo and Zetsu helped to regen him as well... again.

These are just the holes i felt like pointing out im sure the others will be covered.

Prestonyoko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This rasengan is enough to put Orochimaru out of commission

He doesn't possess Jubito's regenerative abilities. He can only escape death by switching bodies, but it won't heal his internal organs that would be destroyed by the jutsu. Even edo tensei struggled to regenerate Muu
The only possible way Minato is most likely able to perform that Rasengan is by him having Kurama inside of him, not to mention the Rasengan hasn't been used either so you can't judge its power.

Of course Orochimaru doesn't have Juubi Obito's Regeneration abilities, he has the 10 Tails inside of him. What Orochimaru does have is Zetsu DNA & body modifications. That's something none of the Edo Tensei's had besides Madara which was why he regenerated fast as well.

Orochimaru is not an Edo Tensei.

Minato is one of the most overrated undoubtedly. This is a good thread, I'm afraid people will give poor arguments though. Well done mate, I approve u_u
Thank youu :hint:
Given how hard it is to kill orochimaru its pretty obvious minato cant kill him.
Atleast you can see its really hard to kill him.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru is above Minato. It's obvious unless you're a Minato wanker.

And about chakra:
-Sick and armless Orochimaru in a rejecting body summonned Triple Rashoumon without any problems, where just a single gate is said to consume massive amounts of chakra.
-In the same time he could spam another chakra-draining move - his Body Replacement.
-He could summon 3 Giant Summons in the same fight that were each was equal in size to 5% Katsuyu, when Tsunade being a Senju couldn't summon more than 5% herself.
-Kisame himself praised Oro's chakra.
-Now add a Zetsu body to all this.

Reactions: Prestonyoko

mrcrazyboyravi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato was never shown to Summon Ma & Pa at all so its not cannon for him to use in battle, unless you wanna show me a picture of him summoning them

Ahaa thanks, I was watching the latest Anime & it popped up in my head.

But don't for get that Orochimaru's body is now made of Zetsu as well just like Obito, not to mention all of the body modifications he has as well.

Which is why I think he has more stamina than Obito.

Yes I know but when Orochimaru fought Naruto & used it Orochimaru seemed to be just fine
the moment orochimaru was shedding his skin minato appear right before his original seal and then tag the new skin of orochimaru. =D

7PathSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only possible way Minato is most likely able to perform that Rasengan is by him having Kurama inside of him, not to mention the Rasengan hasn't been used either so you can't judge its power.
Wtf are you talking about? Minato invented the jutsu and he didnt have Kuramas chakra till his last moments.

Invsblphntm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You literally stole Minato's hype of being a genius you see once in a generation and applied it to Orochimaru. You also said he has more stamina and his body is stronger than half-Senju Obito.

This is a troll thread, right?

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You literally stole Minato's hype of being a genius you see once in a generation and applied it to Orochimaru. You also said he has more stamina and his body is stronger than half-Senju Obito.

This is a troll thread, right?
Orochimaru was said to be a genious you meet once in a millenium and Hiruzen himself stated Orochimaru surpassed him.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraya, Ay and Kakashi never even remembered orochimaru name whenever they mentioned and praised Minato.

The way kishi has portrayed Minato through the mouths of others says to me that Kishi puts him above oro. Anko seemed confident that Minato could take him and she was orochimarus student lol.

Hiruzen gave him trouble in his old feeble age, if it was Minato there'd be no trouble here.

Prestonyoko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, this whole thread was a stretch to say the least, you've pitted a ninja not known (at all) for speed vs the fastest ninja we know of in the manga.

First, youre assuming that if Oro sheds his skin that he sheds the seal with it, and your wrong. Maybe if he changes BODIES he may be able to do it but that takes a very long time and leaves him weak enough for even a young Sasuke to kill him.

You mentioned Obito tanked 2 rasengan, if it was "tanked" half his bady wouldnt have melted and the battle wouldve continued, the only thing that saved him was Hashi's cell regen and Im sure the gedo mazo and Zetsu helped to regen him as well... again.

These are just the holes i felt like pointing out im sure the others will be covered.
Orochimaru not known for speed? Orochimaru's Slithering Snake Mode had speed that kept up with Naruto 4 Tails. He also caught Spiral Zetsu with his Juinjutsu, that shows speed right there.

Minato being one of the fastest ninja? Technically speaking he isn't. Using a Jutsu to teleport from point A to point B isn't him moving or using "speed". What Naruto, Ay, & Rock Lee uses defines speed. Bc their actually moving.

"Melted"? & "Wouldn't of continued"? Scan.

The battle continued shorty after he was hit with it.

And again.. Orochimaru has Zetsu imside of him

YES!!!!

I've always said this. Good thread.
Thank you.