Orochimaru and Madara?!

whitemalik

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come oro and mad never had dialogue together? Was it cause oro feared even talking to him or making his presence known? Or was Madara just not worried about oro? Also what would they have said if the had dialogue
Plz discuss and don't leave a dumb comment I want to have a good discussion

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe because they never actually met? Tsunade was like what, 5 when Hashirama was ruling. Hiruzen took over as Hokage By the time Oro came into his own. Madara was already thought to be long dead. Orochimaru's time was around the time of Tobirama.

And as far as Edo Madara, I think he was smart enough not to bring him back earlier because well you saw what happened when Kabuto did. He just broke free of Edo Tensei.

Plus what would have been the point? By the time Maddy was back he and Obito were pretty much set to take over the world.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come oro and mad never had dialogue together? Was it cause oro feared even talking to him or making his presence known? Or was Madara just not worried about oro? Also what would they have said if the had dialogue
Plz discuss and don't leave a dumb comment I want to have a good discussion
If they were to meet and talk I imagine they would talk how ruthless they are but they would disagree on their views: Madara is focused on world peace and Orochimaru on science, evolution and stuff.

whitemalik

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe because they never actually met? Tsunade was like what, 5 when Hashirama was ruling. Hiruzen took over as Hokage By the time Oro came into his own. Madara was already thought to be long dead. Orochimaru's time was around the time of Tobirama.

And as far as Edo Madara, I think he was smart enough not to bring him back earlier because well you saw what happened when Kabuto did. He just broke free of Edo Tensei.

Plus what would have been the point? By the time Maddy was back he and Obito were pretty much set to take over the world.
But old mad was alive when oro started doing all the stuff he was doing so mad probably knew of him and so oro didn't revive him cause he knew It would be to risky?