Name
Speech
(Action)
Thoughts
Narration
Information about the Happenings

-------

Chapter 1 - "The Lonely Traveler":

My name is Hakaze Asami, I am 19 years old and I am a lone traveler who is gathering information about places all over the world. I love traveling, my goal is to travel all over the world and experience what each and every one of them have and/or provide. Sometimes it just gets boring being alone, but getting to travel all over the world like this isn't so bad.

While Hakaze is having a look at all the restaurants and buildings with an amazed expression, two men walk up to her and asks...

Stranger (1): Excuse me, girl -- by any chance, are you Hakaze Asami?...
Hakaze: Umm... excuse me, but... who are you?...
Stranger (2): Ah, how rude. We apologize for not introducing ourselves first - my name is Enpou Fumio.
Stranger (1): My name is Hibiki Hayato. Nice to meet you.
Hakaze: Umm... nice to meet you, but... do you guys need something from me?
Hibiki: Yes, and it is very important.
Enpou: You see, our boss is the mayor of this city, and he stated that he wants all the guests from other places to have a great experience in our beloved city. So! He wanted the people he hired, such as us, to take you to an eat-all-you-can restaurant for free!
Hakaze: (feeling uncomfortable) Umm... sorry, but I am not hungry. And I'll be leaving this city tomorrow morning, so I wanted to see all the places here again before I do so.
Hibiki: Come on! It'll be nothing but a twenty minute meal!
Hakaze: Um, sorry, but I have to-- (tries to run, but she gets grabbed by the hand)
Enpou: Why don't you be a nice girl and come with us.

Forced, she felt uncomfortable, having a man tugging her by the hand and another man watching her from the back as they are walking. Then, the man who was holding her hand stopped by a dead end, and they are unseen from the street.

Hibiki: (whispering) Are we clear?
Enpou: (smiles) Yeah...

Hakaze felt unease and she started to shake from the fear she had felt.

Hakaze: Wh-What are you guys planning on doing with me?
Hibiki: Oh, nothing - the bounty of your head is just worth ¥10,000,000, so why not decapitate you here?
Enpou: Haha, that's lots of money, isn't it?! How great is that?
Hakaze: I-I thought y-you guys were hired by the m-mayor to please the guests h-here?...
Enpou: Come on, it was simply obvious that we aren't hired by the mayor.
Hakaze: T-Then what are y-your jobs?... (shakes in fear)
Hibiki: Oh... I'll tell you... we're hunters...
Hakaze: N-N-No! Please, don't do this to me! I'll do anything, just don't kill me, p-please!!..
Hibiki: Your actions aren't worth millions of money; your head is, though.
Hakaze: SOMEBODY HELP ME!!
Enpou: Come on, even if you scream here for help, you won't get any - we're just too far away from the streets. Also, these building are abandoned and soon to be destroyed and rebuilt.
Hibiki: So... (slowly walks towards Hakaze, step by step, as he pulls out a huge knife from the pocket of his jacket) Shall I?...

Hakaze's face reflects the meaning of true fear. A fear that was previously felt by the murdered ones before their deaths. A fear which is combined by confusion - soon to be resulting in an unknown cause of murder.

Hibiki: Do you want to feel the pain, or not? Choose one.
Enpou: Oh, how pitiful - I should just knock her out and have you killer her afterwards, so she doesn't have to feel the pain.
Hakaze: No! Please don't-- (gets knocked down from the kick to her stomach)

As Hakaze tries to gain her consciousness on the floor, she faintly hears the two men laughing and walking towards her as they are about to cut her head off.

Hibiki: Bye-bye~!!

Suddenly...

Man: Yeah, I agree... bye-bye...

Enpou gets decapitated and Hibiki's head came after. Hakaze faintly hears the blood of the two men splattering all over the place as a man holding a sword slowly walks towards her and picks her up. Hakaze then blacks out and later wakes up, laying flat on a bed. She looks around to see where she is, and she sees a man with a red colored air, sitting on a chair that is facing the window, and the man is staring outside.

Hakaze: (moans from the pain)
Man: (realizes that Hakaze woke up) Easy there, lie down and stay like that.
Hakaze: Who... are.. you?...
Man: My name is Zero Katsuo. And I do believe you are Hakaze Asami, is that right?
Hakaze: Y-Yeah... did you come to rescue me, or are you another one of those people and you just fought for the money?...
Zero: Come on, you're thinking badly of me after I saved your nice ass?
Hakaze: ...
Zero: I've seen decapitated bodies in dead ends of this city, and I went to investigate who did them - and luckily for you, I saw your pretty face making an expression of unease as you were being tugged by two shady men. Figured that that was those hunters who did it. How stupid of you to not resist while you were being dragged. You should have asked yourself how they knew your name. Are you not aware of hunters all over this world?
Hakaze: I've heard rumors that they kill people for rewards, but I didn't think that those two men we're one of them.
Zero: You were very lucky in so many ways. First, those people are low ranked hunters, meaning they're not too experienced with assassinating people. They even felt pity while they were thinking of a way to kill you without pain. Secondly, they didn't kill you right away - that gave me time to go towards your location from afar. Thirdly, I came and saved your nice ass.
Hakaze: You're creeping me out, pervert!
Zero: (smiles) Anyway, it's nice to meet you. After you've recovered, get lost, all right? I've saved you once but I ain't dragging my ass to save you once again. Another thing... you should probably stop traveling.
Hakaze: Wha-? Are you stupid?! My dream is to travel all over the world and experience what all the places has to serve! I can't just--
Zero: Their numbers are increasing...
Hakaze: What?
Zero: The number of hunters in this world is increasing. And it's getting pretty troublesome for us.
Hakaze: Just what are you?..
Zero: I'm a Guardian, but I prefer that you just call me a swordsman. I travel all over the world to save innocent lives and destroy the murderous ones.
Hakaze: A "Guardian"?
Zero: Yes, I am one of the Five Great Guardians who tries to balance out this world's beings... "Kill or protect" - that has always been the purpose of the Guardians. To kill hunters, and to save innocent humans. So, if you want to live, I advise you to stop traveling and go back to your home.
Hakaze: But...
Zero: Hmm?
Hakaze: But I have no home.
Zero: (makes a surprised expression) You...
Hakaze: The world is my home, and I want to explore it.
Zero: Then look for an apartment to rent somewhere! Just stop traveling -- the hunters are everywhere. You'll be killed out there!
Hakaze: So, if you travel all over the world too, then can I be a partner to you and travel along with you?!
Zero: Heh! Traveling with me is dangerous itself -- you'll die faster than you will if you stop traveling.
Hakaze: But...
Zero: Get lost. You'll just stress me out.
Hakaze: ... Fine!! Thanks for saving me! Goodbye!

Hakaze walks out of the apartment and as she is leaving, Zero looks through the window of his room with a jeering expression in his face.

~ End of Chapter 1 ~
-------

:flirty:
Hey guys!!
I was bored in my house since I have a foot injury and I chose to create this story to kill time and try to bring entertainment for you all! Please tell me what you guys thought about it and tell me if I should continue it or not.

Sorry if you found it boring and/or a waste of time - I just made this out of boredom.